Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity... is ready!

Troll Princess

Let's get this out of the way so I don't have to constantly mention it again: I'm actually a guy, but I also dress up as a girl primarily for the lulz, thus the username Troll Princess.

That said, I humbly present myself as an avid cosplayer of sorts, better known recently at last Sakura-Con as the crossplaying Rarity in the white dress, as well as the Spy from Team Fortress 2 with Rarity's wig. Needless to say, Rarity is without question my favorite pony (I wouldn't call her "best pony", though, since I don't like playing the "best pony" game).

I also consider myself a writer of sorts; though I haven't written anything directly related to MLP so far, I have used some elements of it as a motif. Also, if anypony out there would like to suggest an idea for a one-shot or whatever, I'm always in the mood to practice.

Thanks, and have fun.

• 4 weeks later...
I saw it - you looked awesome, but sadly I did not get a picture. Maybe next year! :)

Gaww, well, at least I thank you for appreciating my cosplay.

I saw you! :) And I applaud you for tolerating high heels all day Friday. Even us girls have a hard time doing that at a convention like this!

If it wasn't for that stupid slope between the hotels, I probably could have gone all weekend in them. Alas, SeaTac hates me.

But thank you for the support.

^ Agreed - I wore ballet flats Friday and Sunday and boots on Saturday, which were comfortable when I tried them on but quickly found out they were NOT the shoes to be walking around in and standing in lines all day.

So, I am indeed impressed you were able to wear high heels the entire time! :shock:

I have to say that you are a bigger man than I am, because that while I have been known to wear kilt (tartan, not utili) I dont think I would have had the courage to wear that dress you did