Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi :D

EinHaldenleben

Hi everyone,

My name is Halden, I'm 19. I'm an organist/harpsichordist/pianist/accompanist/engraver/composer. Going to Everfree this year again. Last time I had the goal to make some new friends, but I didn't come anywhere close to achieving that sadly, though I still had some friends at the convention with me :D

This year I hope to do a better job of that. :mrgreen:

Also, I have had the goal for a year to write a sort of piece that is a bit longer in 6 somewhat small movements symbolizing each of the main six, but I haven't been able to write any of it down I can sort of fake my way through playing snippets of each of them but nothing is set in stone. I was hoping y'all could maybe try and prod me along on actually writing these 6 pieces out. I want them to be great pieces and I figure this could be the right place for some encouragement!

Well... That was a bit long wasn't it? :lol: :shock: :oops:

--Halden

They should be done in about 5 months if i make an effort. heck I could have it done in a week if i did one of my crazy things where i don't do anything but write out things without sleep. I've found that to be the most effective way since all the emotion builds up in anticipation of the finish line. I spend a lot of time thinking about them. I spent a lot of time today thinking about the part for Fluttershy, it has to be beautiful and kind to the ears, but not boring.

I'm Heather - also known as RainbowShy. Glad to meet you - I will be there all three days and I love making new friends!

I am not musically talented but I am going to start work on an art project that I hope to display at the convention if it turns out well and if I can bear to part with it possibly sell at the auction.

Heather, or do you prefer rainbowshy on here?

That is awesome. The only thing I wonder is this, I know there is a way to submit art for a display at these thing, though that is visual art. How does someone like me submit their art!?

I struggle with this since I want to show my love and adoration for the show with my "art" but often there is never a way to do it. How would I go about solving this?

You can call me by either name - doesn't matter. :)

That's a good question for the admin - they're only in their second planning meeting right now, so I'm not even sure they know yet everything that's going on for this year because I asked about the art gallery and they weren't really sure even if that was happening.