Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy Everypony!

sarcasticwriter

Hi everypony!

I'm Christina, but I noodle around the internet as SarcasticWriter (even though I'm not all that sarcastic anymore). I just reserved a badge yesterday but haven't gotten the confirmation, so I'm hopeful Everfree isn't sold out. It's going to be my first brony con!

I'm hoping to meet some new Seattle-area folk, especially West Seattle bronies. I've got a great social circle of 20 and 30-something friends here in West Seattle, but I would love to get some new blood into our roleplayer/nerdy/gamer group. And bronies are awesome people!

Looking forward to getting to know the Everfree brony community!

Well, I'm not from Seattle but I hope to meet you anyway!

Totally! I'm excited about meeting a whole herd of bronies from all over the place, I didn't mean to exclude any non-Seattleites.

I do want to expand my West Seattle herd, however. I'm very out-numbered!

Totally! I'm excited about meeting a whole herd of bronies from all over the place, I didn't mean to exclude any non-Seattleites.

I know that feel, I'm pretty sure there aren't many bronies in my city.

Where abouts in West Seattle? I know I'm closer to the Sound than Lake Washington, up here in Ballard.

Where abouts in West Seattle? I know I'm closer to the Sound than Lake Washington, up here in Ballard.

Well, I actually live *in* the boundaries of the West Seattle Junction, but the main hang-out house my herd congregates in is two miles south. Although we just had some friends move into the South Park neighborhood, so we've been there a bit more.

Ballard isn't unreasonable! I can have friends in Ballard!

Although somebody said once - I think it was in The Stranger - that once the Viaduct comes down, "Getting from West Seattle to Ballard will require an overnight bag."

It's funny because it's true.

I'm literally 10 minutes away from the sound... As for location via Seattle, I'm in Everett area so I'm North Seattle :/

Everett isn't exactly the ends of the earth if you have a car.

I guess.

Depending on what time you drive.