Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Alaskan Brony? Black Magic? Oh, he's just saying hi

Sindiewen

Good morning fellow Bronies.

My name is Robby.

I'm a brony in (surprise) Alaska, Juneau Alaska, the State Capitol to be more precise. Became a brony August 2011, only weeks before Deus Ex Human Revolution came out, and my senior year of High school.

One thing I realized: I'm not alone with being a brony in Alaska. Although there's a few, but not enough in Juneau Alaska. My favorite pony if Twilight Sparkle because I feel as like I'm essentially a male variation of her, and she being adorkable, and cute, and studying is fun.

I attended Everfree NW last August, my very first Con, and MLP Con aswell. It was an amazing experience. Meeting a lot of fellow bronies in one place (although quite intimidating as i'm not really big on crowds of large groups of people in one area). I went with some fellow bronies I met on Twitter like @iStricer, @Mintaminapie, @saxm13 and others. Man was it amazing and worthwhile, despite me paying 700$ for the plane ticket... and only having 40$ of overall food + spending money (7/11 1$ food was a gift from our supreme princess, Luna)

After lurking on here randomly on occasion, I finally got around to make an account to simply chat with y'all and hopefully meetup and hang out with others This upcoming Evefree NW (assuming I can get that weekend off assuming i'm still working where I work), and also, If any other Alaskan bronies want's to show their little heads, i'll be glad to talk and hang out if you're in my area.

This is probably an overly long intro but... Stuff.

Anyways, tl;dr Alaskan brony, Juneau Alaska, say hi to me, and I wanted to say Hi~

Hello, and welcome!

Have you ever met any other Bronies in Alaska?

Thanks for the warm Welcome <3

I know of a few here in Juneau Alaska, 3 being friends, and of the the 3 being one of my bestest, closest friend, and 1 in Wasilla thanks to Calpain. So.. Not much... I feel lonely mostly...

I know at Everfree NW, I streetpassed someone on my 3DS from someone in alaska, in the HUGE room in the marriot before we lined to get our badges. I was too scared to yell out and ask who it was...

EDIT: Spelled "warm" as "worm"

silly me