Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you doing in your sparetime?

Mikael

I animate, play games, waste way too much time browsing YouTube, and occasionally draw or play guitar.

It's good to see my tastes are so diverse from the rest of the bunch. :P

Playing Skyrim and Minecraft, for starters.

The cross-country season is wrapping up, so I'm training my heart out for districts as well. And then my writing, of course. Although that's more of:

>open document

>hey that's a good idea

>don't write it down

>lets go play video games

Running and the like, playing video games, reading books, playing piano, watching tv. Got a few months left to kill until I enter the military so I'm trying to make them count

Edited by Hollowshield

Well I don't have a whole lot of free time with marching band right now, but the time I have free is usally spent either on here, playing skyrim, practicing my trumpet, or playing LoL, along with the ocational minecraft.

I don't do much else to be honest. I have marching band and other things so right now I hardly have any free time, kinda sucks but I also really like marching band so its not that bad really :P

Not a whole lot productive, really. I like to go onto the linux side of my desktop and make a few scripts to do fun things (such as on boot, activate my speakers at max volume, blast "FUS RO DAH!", or really any sound bite, then deactivate them again.) I also play a little guild wars 2, talk with friends, tinker around with my phone, watch youtube or simply sit down and ponder.

I also like completing math and physics problems in my spare time as nerdy as that sounds. A site connected with my college textbook literally spits out UNLIMITED QUESTIONS! These questions do not go towards our final grade, but I find that it is the best way to practice.

Edited by Celtore

pc games, art, reading books/novels, gym

I hear that north korea is undergoing reforms into a fascist economy so maybe I'll head on up there sometime in the future to see how things are going and find out what kind of investments they're accepting.

mostly playing video games, usually Minecraft, just finished Dishonored (awesome!!!), and of course Dragonvale... i read a lot.. comics (no superheroes tho... Saga & Locke and Key are current faves)... books, i just read both Joe Hill novels which were great... that pretty much is all my spare time and then some...

I'm my free time? I post this post... Lol

Other things...:

Be on mlp forums

Sleep

Make a signature

Make a avatar

Make a mine little pony skin

Play tf2

Play skyrim

Play bf3

Play other games

Be on Facebook

Watch FiM

Look up merch

Play sonic games

... That's about it...

Watching MLP

Watching several other shows

Working out

Building things

Fixing things

Drawing and writing

Play some of the playstation three

Organize political party meetings

Take care of my brother

Tune my 1969 Chevy Impala

Shoot guns

Hike in the forest

Take care of the rabbits that live near my house

History related everything....

Not really much, just listening to folk metal right now. And to OP, I would've thought that you'd play bass in a black metal band, with a Norwegian flag in your avatar and all.

>get home

>turn on tv

>dinner

>put on a record/cd

>homework

>occasionally drama practice/4h

>practice on my didgeridoo/mess around on some synths

>make music on my computer

>hang around on mlpforums or watmm

>watch some mlp/anime

>visit a friend once in a while

>do something random

>go to bed

life is so fucking chill

In my spare time, I do following: programming - I just love it, gaming - mostly PS1 games on emulator or starcraft BW with brothers and cousin, going out for a walk into nature, cooking if I am hungry, browsing MLP or Spyro forum :D

Well, I barely have any spare time during the week these days. When I do have spare time and I'm not on the Internet, I read, as usual. I've also recently developed an interest in writing short stories. I mostly do this (or at least write down all of the general ideas) at a really late hour of the night because that's when I'm night thinking & I get my best ideas from that.

Edited by spaghettinoodles

In my spare time I do 3 general things. Blast dubstep, lurk/post around these forums, and work on art and stuff using inkscape and paint.net. Epicness to the maximum. ;)

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 1