Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you doing in your sparetime?

Mikael

Usually just browsing the internet and listening to music. Then I have a nice jam session on the guitar too.

Actually, my spare time has been getting sucked up my this sweet flash game. I used to play this game all the time when I was in school, after we got the laptop program. The game is called RaidenX. Really basic "space invaders" like shooter game.

Lately? Working. And sleeping. Maybe some Trials Evolution and some food. Then working. Sleep, eat, work, drink, repeat.

Also, RaidenX is a sick game.

Lately? Working. And sleeping. Maybe some Trials Evolution and some food. Then working. Sleep, eat, work, drink, repeat.

Also, RaidenX is a sick game.

Fuck yes it is. I cant stop playing it. Have to get the full power purple gun with homing missiles, that seems to be the best haha.

Free time? Well, with what little I have between college and working on remixes for eight OverClocked ReMix albums currently in development, I find myself doing a bit of gaming and catching up on some shows.

Not giving a shit about politics and all threads, status updates and other media centered around it is what I'm doing, right now :D Other than that, roleplaying on Skype, playing Angry Birds and deciding if I should go find moar food at some point soon. I have the rest of this week off till Saturday so I can be lazy.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Play on my Desmume emulator, working on a fic, browsing this forum, browsing another forum, browsing Google, browsing my eyebrows, raging over lack of AJ fics on FiMfiction.net, raging over Youtube comments...I have a great schedule that keeps me pretty well occupied.

Edited by Clarity

Not giving a shit about politics and all threads, status updates and other media centered around it is what I'm doing, right now :D Other than that, roleplaying on Skype, playing Angry Birds and deciding if I should go find moar food at some point soon. I have the rest of this week off till Saturday so I can be lazy.

Lucky!!! Have fun!!!! As for myself, during the week, I spend a lot of free time on the forums, and when I can, I play Halo: Reach, watch MLP (almost done with my second viewing of Season 2, yay! :D ), been making my way through Cowboy Bebop lately (great series!!!), and trying to catch up on other shows that I've neglected in my viewing, such as the last season of "The Office," Red vs. Blue, the new Halo series "Forward Unto Dawn" (which is actually quite impressive really, just watched the first three episodes last Friday). I know it sounds like I'm relaxing a lot, but really, I've just given myself way too many activities to do in my spare time! :lol: Certainly not easy for anypony to relax when he's in his senior year of college! ^_^

1. Sitting on my computer normally playing any kind of MoBa gam as i am a huge MoBa fan.

2. Playing Badminton

3. Playing Guitar

4. Ehhhhhmmm. Playing out in the rain?

5. Thinking on if i should start Story Telling and then i'm gonna open up a thread where you can post your fan fics and i will read them and put them up on youtube. :)

Edited by Rain Dance

Alright list time. This may be long even though I don't have alot of spare time any more...

-Writing: Mainly fanficiton and getting ready for the NaNoWriMo

-Reading: Mainly fanfiction these days

-Listning to music: Mainly Pony music

-Playing video games: Okay not pony games since as far as I know there are none....

Well that list was actually shorter than I thought it was going to be.

Recently started to use my violin that's been sitting in the corner for the past 4 months. I feel sorry for it and to myself for neglecting it. I'm using it now to get the hang of playing the intro of Gravity Falls.

I don't have a lot of spare time, but when I do I spend it writing stories. Also I do a lot of photography, with a Nikon D4. I get a lot of exercise and I spend a lot of my free time studying, as my grades are not up to MY personal standards. Anything sub A* makes me feel sad :P

• 3 years later...

If I have spare time I'll invariably use it for something creative. I love to draw, paint, sculpt and write. I love writing lyrics for songs too, but I'm not very good at the melodies. 

I also enjoy watching movies and make sure I get in at least one every night before bed if I can manage it. 

• Brohoof 1

I was sick gamer in the past. But now I do different useful stuff. There's always some stuff which is would be good to do ^_^. Even just to tidy up your house or sort your photos from last months.

Or watching movies and cartoons if too tired.

Edited by Crypty

• 2 weeks later...