Mikael

What are you doing in your sparetime?

(edited)

Watching Youtube, listening to music, recording some music to tape, watching TV shows or movies, repairing/modifying something, building some amplifier, working on my car, doing something to my servers, reading mlp fanfiction.

EDIT: Forgot that I also sometimes play computer games.

Edited by Pentium100

7 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

recording some music to tape

You are not the only one :twismile:

Badges

3 minutes ago, Splashee said:

You are not the only one

Yea, there are a few of us, especially on some other non-pony forum (I won't advertise).

I have a tape deck in my car and use it a lot :twismile:, in addition to the cassette and open reel decks I have at home. And some cassette walkmans (walkmen?), after all, I sometimes want to listen to music when not at home, work or in my car.

@Pentium100 I like to record newer music on tape, then use one of those mobile cassette decks with one big speaker that runs of LR20 batteries, attach it to my bicycle and go on a ride in the late evening. What a feeling! You can hear the bass and the battery time lasts for a long time, compared to just playing mp3's on your iPhone.

Badges

@Splashee I don't like touchscreen phones, so I don't use one (though I can play mp3 on my phone it's a bit inconvenient). I listen to music using headphones with the walkman. It's also nice to play some good tape while driving on the highway (especially at night).

I might draw, listen to music, play with my rabbits, go for a drive, or get my hands dirty under the hood. There's no telling. ^_^

doing something in my room, probly video games

I rarely get to go out anymore

playing smash bros, just beat blaster master zero 2... so gaming and watchin vids online

Badges

I like to read books, blogs, cooking, traveling and watching youtube. I am passionate about traveling, that's why most often I watch travel channels. Here are my favorite https://travelsites.com/travel-channel/

• This/ neopets/flightsrising
  • drawing
  • writing
  • wirework
  • chased work (still learning) 
  • or gaming depending on how I feel

Play My Little Pony Games here, watch horrors, spend time with my pets, sing. Also I can watch a couple of episodes of Friends.  Nothing too extreme tongue.png

Whatever it is my partner wants to do. Often times this is dnd or anime or some video game together.

For now most of my spare time will be spent playing Spyro Reignited on my Switch. OMG, so much nostalgia. I love it so much. <3

Badges