• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"How many points do I recieve!?"

Oh Celestia, so friendly after having banished your sister to the moon for a thousand years, but can't take a little time here and there to help your sister adapt to this new age </3

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now this episode is my favorit one!!!

Luna makes her aperence, FINALY... And, I really though she would be a lot more... Shy... Not flutershy shy, just shy, After an atempt to seal the world in night... But it was surprising that she was umm... Like the way she was... But it was understanding, Not knowing what fun is and speaking at the top of her lungs, with a midevil stile...

So this episode is my favorit, rainbow is it a shadow bolts costume, halloween, and luma.

• 4 weeks later...

Before you read this review, please keep in mind I am not a Brony. No, far from it. I've tried multiple times to get into the show and I just couldn't. I watched this episode once, thought it was meh. I tried it again, and I have to say, I may continue with this series because of it. First off, I love Halloween, and Nightmare Night is close enough for me. I absolutely loved Luna, and the chemistry (not sexually... or maybe? :o) between Twilight Sparkle and her. I kinda wish they'd focused more on Nightmare Night and partying rather than varying off that track and putting Luna as the focal point and trying to prove to everyone she's not bad. Other than that, though, I really enjoyed this episode.

• 4 weeks later...

I probably have the most unpopular view of this episode but, personally, I find it one of the worst of the series. Now don't get me wrong, I love Luna and was looking forward to seeing how she'd adjust after being saved from her more evil Nightmare Moon persona, but I was sorely disappointed. We learn a lesson which is so ridiculous that it was almost offensive to her character. Nothing says lame like "oh it's GOOD they're scared of you because they find it fun...so just learn to love being scared of". It even sounds ridiculous to say lol. I think this episode would have been greatly improved if they took that sensitive subject and turned it into an episode about people understanding her, how she feels, and NOT being scared of her. The opposite made me truly dislike this episode.

You know, I kinda like Luna, and this ep was hers. Sure, we could talk about the subtle yet awesome costumes the ponies were wearing or something, but Luna owned this. I would definitely like her more if she got more screentime though.

• Brohoof 2

I definitely agree that Luna is a great character who deserves some more screen time. She has a lot of depth and, hopefully, we'll get to see her more in season 3. I just hope they write better episodes for her with a more touching or solid purpose.

When I watched this episode it changed my mind about Luna. I always thought she was completely evil and stuff but this episode showed me that she does not really have any more intention to do harm to anypony or cause any catastrophies.

:3

• 3 weeks later...

I did like this episode, save for one thing... Pinkie Pie. I understand that this is probably not a very popular opinion, but still, I must express it. I don't think that this was Pinkie's finest hour at all; what she was doing reminded me a lot of bullies who said "Oh, I was only joking!" after being nasty and thinking that made it alright. Luna was obviously genuinely upset after Pinkie made all the kids run away screaming from her; she really ought to have realised that and quit it. I also think that Twilight should have asked Pinkie to apologise to Luna.

Still, there were good parts, like Zecora's bit, and Derpy's costume. XD And also the bit at the end when Luna is accepted. And of course, Luna's batwinged royal guards! I wish we could see the batwinged pegasi again.

• Brohoof 2

Luna is one of my favorite ponies!  and giving her an episode to herself was just sooo awesome to see. Derpy's costume made me chuckle, but when she popped up out of the bottom of the bobbing for apples barrell and with a huge grin pulled the plug up and then frowned as the water went away made me spit out the water i was drinking at the time. What was the lesson *I* took away from this episode?  don't take a sip of water when Derpy's around. lol!

Edited by angels_gal