1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• 4 weeks later...

One of the funniest moment ever:

Second best episode of the season 2, it's really cool to see the ponies disguised. And Chicken Pie was hilarious. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One of the funniest moment ever:

Second best episode of the season 2, it's really cool to see the ponies disguised. And Chicken Pie was hilarious. :lol:

I would slightly change your post by saying it's the BEST best episode of season 2.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I liked this episode because it was the only episode that Luna starred in. But also because it showed that Princess Luna was having some social troubles, and that Twilight herself is also a teacher, and she can be confident in the knowledge that her friends will help her, to, for example, educate a former prisoner on the rules of talking.

I mean, how would you behave if you'd been walking around on moon dust for a thousand years?

Edited by TheTechBrony
  • Brohoof 2

I apologize for not watching the episode, but I want to ask you the following:

Who should take the blame for causing Luna to cancel Nightmare Night for a short period of time?

Edited by MalekPony

Personally, I would say it was a lack of understanding on both sides. Princess

Luna did not know that being scared can be fun, the crowd did not explain the holiday to her. At first, an old ponies-tale come to life can seem creepy

Edited by Autumn Storm

Personally, I would say it was a lack of understanding on both sides. Princess

Luna did not know that being scared can be fun, the crowd did not explain the holiday to her. At first, an old ponies-tale come to life can seem creepy

So, you're basically saying that it was all a misunderstanding?

Yes, everypony seemed to be scared of her besides Twilight. Nightmare night had to come after She was banished to the moon. She never celebrated it, so she would never know being scared/candy collecting was the main point of the holiday. (If the bats/spiderwebs didn't give it away)

• 1 month later...

If Luna has been  gone for a thousand years, words with a latin base would not have been used, especially when addressing the public. Also, 1,000 years ago, words such as 'thou´and ´thy´ would not have been used. ´thou´ is derived from the Old English word 'þú' and ´thy´ came from 'þin'.

The word 'volume' would have been most roughly translated to 'hlúdnes' or 'loudness' as it's known today

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

This was a great episode. It's a Halloween special. It involves Princess Luna trying to have with the ponies during Nightmare Night but they shun her. BTW we haven't seen Luna in like 30 episodes so it's about time we get to see more of Luna. This was a fun episode to watch and definitely a good Halloween special.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
(edited)

YES! YEES! THE FUN HAS BEEN DUBBLED!

Such a good episode I love how Twilight handles the situation in this episode :) And of course it's awsome we get to see some more moon horse :D

Edited by Lemon Stripe

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the episode. I thought Luna was portrayed rather well and was a rather successful episode, unfortunately, I did not love it. I guess I did not feel anything really special about it, but it was a great episode nonetheless :D

• 1 month later...

Best Luna episode ever, Luna is great, one of the funniest lines is when twilights says, I'm go to do what I do best " lecture her" makes my laugh everytime

• 2 weeks later...

Also, after rewatching the episode, the little bit of Twilight writing to Princess Celestia made me shed a tear. It's really heartwarming.

• 2 weeks later...