PrincessLuna

74 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

The episode itself was alright, but Luna's voice was awesome in my opinion.

I hated her voice at first whenever she was screaming. I thought they were going to keep her yeling like that. I was like ._.

I hated her voice at first whenever she was screaming. I thought they were going to keep her yeling like that. I was like ._.

Yea, i was a bit "ummm, what?" at first too, but after she calmed her voice down it was just wonderful :D

I loved Luna so much in this. I was unsure about the changes to her appearance when I first saw the screenshots but her personality really suits the changes. And it's great that she's struggling with the changes to pony society since her imprisonment, I was really hoping to see something like that.

Luna's personality was a bit different than expected, but I love how pranky she is.... :D

Rarity wasn't in the episode, but that's just because Nightmare Moon gobbled her up.

Luna's personality was a bit different than expected, but I love how pranky she is.... :D

Rarity wasn't in the episode, but that's just because Nightmare Moon gobbled her up.

Personally I Also Excepted Luna 2 Be More Different But Then I Accepted Luna, & I Could Care Less 4 Rarity ( Maybe Bcuz She Was Sleeping or Nightmare Moon Needed A Sacrifice ) Edited by Quan Marrero

Well,, that wasn't quite as good as I thought it was going to be, like any MLP episode it did have it's moments.

"ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!!!" is destined to become a meme.

...but no song! I mean... really?! Oh well, at least it had a really good score.

Also, I had no idea that Trottingham was canon.

Edited by Pony Joe

She only said three words the last time we saw her... A whole season (and then a couple episodes) is a long time to grow false interpretations of a characters personality.

Although she said "I'm so sorry" instead of "We're so sorry." (Against the royal speaking traditions...However it may be because she was informally talking to her sister, rather than addressing Equestria)

But how could you not care for Rarity?!?!?!?

Want to know a secret?