PrincessLuna

74 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I wonder, am I the only one wondering what costumes the characters will be wearing? If that leaked image is correct, Rarity was wearing a Vampire costume. I'm sure Twilight will be a literary figure (author or character), but I'm not sure which. Pinkie Pie will be something random that will seem scary after that episode. Fluttershy will either be an animal, like a raven or bat, or something super scary. Rainbow Dash will probably be a zombie. No clue about Applejack (maybe Frankenstein creature?).

Of course, the big question is Luna. What will her personality be like? I can't wait!

I love Halloween.

Well Scootaloo should be a chicken. I know the creators weren't that aware of our culture at that point in production, but it would be awesome.

As for AJ:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

All I hope is that the episode is scary. Like, really scary. Not lame-o jump-scares. But like, lots of psychological horror with healthy doses of fridge horrors mixed in.

You know, like the season premiere. ^^

All I hope is that the episode is scary. Like, really scary. Not lame-o jump-scares. But like, lots of psychological horror with healthy doses of fridge horrors mixed in.

It'll probably only go to Zecora lengths. Sorry.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie would just laugh it away anyway. I mean, what better time than Halloween to Giggle at the Ghostie? :P

I love psychological horrors! :lol:

Though I think that may be a stretch, considering that the show was meant for girls of child-preteen age.

Read the following script extract and post feedback please

*the main 6 (ex. pinkie pie) are at twilight's house in traditional nightmare night dress*

rainbow dash: Let's get this party started!

*flys towards the door*

applejack: YEEHAW!

*gallops after rainbow dash*

fluttershy: *timidly* shouldn't we wait for pinkie pie first?

*AJ and RD stop and turn to face fluttershy*

applejack: she wouldn't like it if we started without her

rainbow dash: do we have to? I want to get going before all the good candy is gone

twilight : I know it's nightmare night but we did promise to go out together

rainbow dash :fine...

*as she goes to sit on a nearby barrell, pinkie pie sponatanously pops up from under the lid*

WOAH!

Pinkie pie: Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Gummy wouldn't let me put his outfit on

*gummy pops his head up next to Pinkie's as RD collaspes on the floor terrified*

are you OK rainbow?

Twilight: don't worry rainbow, it's just pinkie

Pinkie: ... yeah It's not like I'm going to chop you up and turn you into cupcakes now

*everypony laughs*

rainbow dash: *smiling* Oh pinkie you so random. I'm just glad we can finally go trick o treating now

/endscene

I was that bored in school today (and I wanted to see how easy it was to write a cupcakes reference into the script

Edited by Broniesinarms

I love that they didn't just forget Luna in the 2nd season. This may mean that they'd consider bringing back Twixie or Gilda. I feel like it'd be nice to do an episode where they returned and tried to befriend the ponies or something. I don't really have a better scenario for that premise, but you know what I mean!

I love that they didn't just forget Luna in the 2nd season. This may mean that they'd consider bringing back Twixie or Gilda.

Twixie? I guess you like that particular ship then? ;)

Yeah, I would love to see Trixie return, myself. Not so sure about Gilda, though. I'm sure the writers would use her well, but she made Fluttershy cry. That can't easily be forgiven.

I hope Twilight's back to a normal equilibrium. It was funny seeing her go nuts for one episode, but I really like her normal character. Also hope Rarity doesn't vamp it up every episode with her apparent new catchphrase!

• Brohoof 1

Twixie? I guess you like that particular ship then? Posted Image

Yeah, I would love to see Trixie return, myself. Not so sure about Gilda, though. I'm sure the writers would use her well, but she made Fluttershy cry. That can't easily be forgiven.

Yeah, but that was the old, timid Fluttershy. Prior to the events of Sonic Rainboom, Stare Master, the Best Night Ever, the Return of Harmony, and now Lesson Zero. You have to admit Fluttershy's become a LOT more assertive lately. She's not nearly as timid as she was back then. Personally, I'd love to see the new bear-wrestling, critter-scaring, stare master Fluttershy meet Gilda once again. I think the Griffon wouldn't know what to do!

It would be like: Fluttershy :angry: > Gilda :blink:

Edited by Tyroq
  • Brohoof 2

I kind of hope that Luna's as awkward as Twi was when she first came to Ponyville. I just don't want them to make her really like outgoing. Basically, I want her to be the way we, as a fandom, pictured her. Kind of awkward and adorkable, but still polite and wise. Also timid and shy.

Do any of you think they'd make her too happy or comfortable?

Personally, I'd love to see the new bear-wrestling, critter-scaring, stare master Fluttershy meet Gilda once again. I think the Griffon wouldn't know what to do!

It would be like: Fluttershy :angry: > Gilda :blink:

Hmm, now you've intrigued me. I still don't like Gilda, but seeing her Fluttershyed into the ground would be pretty sweet.

Edit: Oh, and I don't mean I thought Gilda was a bad design or not suited to her role. I dislike her in an in-universe sense. Because she's a bitch. Especially because of her screaming at Fluttershy.

Edited by TwilightSparkle

I feel like Luna is going to try to get back in everyone's good graces by discreetly doing nice things while still hooded or out of sight. Then towards the end of the episode, someone steps on her hood and reveals her. Everyone is surprised at first but then realize she's been the one doing the nice gestures and accept her.

idk, I'm more interested to read the fans' gushing/whining after the episode is over lol

Nopony's bothered yet, so here they are: Teaser screenshots from Luna Eclipsed! Not only does it have Luna, but we also see Twilight and Spike's costumes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The official name for this character is Pipsqueak. Trottingham has also been confirmed as a place.

And if that's not enough, here's the costumes for Rainbow Dash, Pinkie and Applejack. Go here if you want to see Twilight and Spike in a similar shot. The Rarity and Fluttershy costumes haven't been released yet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's a really good Pinkie costume, Scootaloo!

Posted Image

Edited by Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 1

Nopony's bothered yet, so here they are: Teaser screenshots from Luna Eclipsed! Not only does it have Luna, but we also see Twilight and Spike's costumes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

LOL So Spike's costume is.. a dragon! Genius!

A dragon within a dragon... dragonception! :D

Also, if you compare Luna from this episode and Luna from FiM Part 2, you'll notice how her mane is different and that she is now a darker shade of blue.

(see by yourself)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's Lauren Faust's explanation:

Posted Image

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 1

I actually like Luna's newer look better. It looks more finished (couldn't think of any other word). She looks more like the queen of night, and not just a purple pony. Makes sense that her mane is like Celestia's now, too.

I'm anxiously awaiting the new episode, and it's still two days away. It's not much, but I know it will seem like forever anyway...

I love Twilight and RD's costumes, Pinkies just made me laugh. Typical Pinkie.

Suddenly, dragonception.

I kind of hope that Luna's as awkward as Twi was when she first came to Ponyville. I just don't want them to make her really like outgoing. Basically, I want her to be the way we, as a fandom, pictured her. Kind of awkward and adorkable, but still polite and wise. Also timid and shy.

Do any of you think they'd make her too happy or comfortable?

Pretty much exactly what I'm hoping for. I have faith in the team though, I don't think they'll have Luna be too outgoing or comfortable.