PrincessLuna

74 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I can't wait for this episode. Luna and Halloween. Can it get any better? I can already tell that this is going to be one of my favorite episodes. Season 2 is looking to be a great season.

Two teaser clips are floating around right now.

and http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/10/my-little-pony-halloween/?pid=5194&pageid=83223&viewall=true

Clip 1 = British colt! Also overzealous candy Pinkie Pie chicken is funny. TIME IS CANDY!!

Clip 2 = Luna's arrival is something straight out of a heavy metal album cover. So hardcore.

Edited by XFizzle

Two teaser clips are floating around right now.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS1twEPzQxo

and http://www.wired.com...23&viewall=true

Clip 1 = British colt! Also overzealous candy Pinkie Pie chicken is funny. TIME IS CANDY!!

Clip 2 = Luna's arrival is something straight out of a heavy metal album cover. So hardcore.

Lalalalalala, i'm not watching!

*sees thumbnail*

OMG SO CUTE!!!

...I still ain't watching though, I don't want to spoil it this time, like I did with the two discord episodes. (Well it didn't really spoil anything in the episodes but still, the experience will be fresher if I don't watch this clip! ^^

Anyway, I can just wait till tomorrow! ... I suppose.

Twixie? I guess you like that particular ship then? Posted Image

Yeah, I would love to see Trixie return, myself. Not so sure about Gilda, though. I'm sure the writers would use her well, but she made Fluttershy cry. That can't easily be forgiven.

THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN.

Half a day left! I'm so excited! And I've managed to avoid all spoilers other than their costume design. This is going to be good.

I know nothing about the episode as of now. I am happy. Alarm set to 5am so I can get completly ready, get on the forums, and get prepared with everypony.
  • Brohoof 1

I know nothing about the episode as of now. I am happy. Alarm set to 5am so I can get completly ready, get on the forums, and get prepared with everypony.

I slept most of my day away, so sleeping tonight is out of the question. Looks like I'm going to be pulling an all-nighter, much like I do every Friday.

You bronies are too easily excited for episodes...

I love you people.

Well I guess I will do a all nighter Kamen Rider Den-O movie marathon to get me ready for the new episode.

Lol, Thanks?

xD

And Marshmallow, I wish they came on in the afternoon for sat. i hate going ot bed early on friday just to wake up :C

Only 13 hours left! This is so exciting! Are you excited? 'Cause I'm excited! I've never been so excited! Well, except for the time that I went *GASP* but I mean COME ONE! It's the first Luna-centric episode!

• Brohoof 1

Only 13 hours left! This is so exciting! Are you excited? 'Cause I'm excited! I've never been so excited! Well, except for the time that I went *GASP* but I mean COME ONE! It's the first Luna-centric episode!

Now imagine your excitement x50.

That is my level.