1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Lol, Thanks?

xD

And Marshmallow, I wish they came on in the afternoon for sat. i hate going ot bed early on friday just to wake up :C

haha, well I don't get The Hub here, so by the time I wake up, somepony has already uploaded them in HD on Youtube

haha, well I don't get The Hub here, so by the time I wake up, somepony has already uploaded them in HD on Youtube

Lawl yeah. By the time it is uploaded though, I've seen it hours before any other pony :3

12 hours, 15 minutes. Actually, I'll probably wait for the full HD episode on youtube. Most of the streams this season have been pretty bad. But no worries, I'll have it downloaded and probably be posting screenshots like I did last week by lunch time tomorrow. B)

12 hours, 15 minutes. Actually, I'll probably wait for the full HD episode on youtube. Most of the streams this season have been pretty bad. But no worries, I'll have it downloaded and probably be posting screenshots like I did last week by lunch time tomorrow. B)

different timezones <3

Hey, does anypony know where I can watch a live stream on the internet?

I live in Australia and dont have any of those Hub luxuries...

Help a brony out?

You're probably going to just have to wait for someone to upload on youtube. Won't take long.

Aaaaaand then they make it a half hour later? Why was I not informed of this? I could've slept an extra half hour, but noooooooooo.

They show it twice lol.

One at 9am (central time) And again at 9:30