PrincessLuna

74 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Citizens of Ponyville! I am the great and powerful Luna!

*ehem*

yeah, she did remind me of some kind of Nightmare Trixie there at first. :D

Also, Zecora. I've wanted to see more of her for a long time too, and she was EPIC this episode. And she has magic! Zebras with magic, that's just cool. B)

Citizens of Ponyville! I am the great and powerful Luna!

*ehem*

yeah, she did remind me of some kind of Nightmare Trixie there at first. :D

Also, Zecora. I've wanted to see more of her for a long time too, and she was EPIC this episode. And she has magic! Zebras with magic, that's just cool. B)

Being a Zebra made her amazing. End of story.
  • Brohoof 1

How?

R U Sure THT Her Essence Isnt Still There?

She had trouble communicating,she was misunderstood ,she talked like she lived in the medieval age, and she didn't know how to have a good time.

She had trouble communicating,she was misunderstood ,she talked like she lived in the medieval age, and she didn't know how to have a good time.

Theres THT 2, It was Like A Caveman Coming Into Modern Times ( Except This Was A Bit More Understanding Then A Caveman )
  • Brohoof 2

And therefore we love the animators. Can someone get me a screen capture of dentist Colgate? I need a new avatar.

I would, But it was difficult enough getting my avatar. My laptop is laggy.

It does give some interesting glimpses into Equestrian history though. Seeing from the way Luna talks and behaves, it tells us a bit about how life in the kingdom must have been a thousand years ago. And her knowledge of ancient and obscure wizards, probably not so ancient in her time of course, but it does give a picture of the old world. I can almost imagine a medieval Equestria. That would be interesting... :)

• Brohoof 1

It does give some interesting glimpses into Equestrian history though. Seeing from the way Luna talks and behaves, it tells us a bit about how life in the kingdom must have been a thousand years ago. And her knowledge of ancient and obscure wizards, probably not so ancient in her time of course, but it does give a picture of the old world. I can almost imagine a medieval Equestria. That would be interesting... :)

It Would Look Like Fable. Except With Ponies & Less Action ( Except 4 Certain Dialoge )

Exactly. That is why she was yelling when she came down, that is what the rulers did whenever she was a filly.

Great Idea for a fanfic 2

And therefore we love the animators. Can someone get me a screen capture of dentist Colgate? I need a new avatar.

Here's the screencap. It's terrible 480p quality and you'll have to crop it. I might do a vector of this once I get an HD rip.

post-37-0-38722800-1319302621_thumb.png

Edited by Apple Bloom

Your job to make that a fanfic. Get to work. Edited by Finesthour

well there was a pony in a knight's armour. You can see them during mayor mare's speech