Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You "Look" Like Your Personality?

~Master~ Button Mash

I can't describe how I look, so here...

834hvjk.jpg

I am shy with new people, but loud with people I know... I am random, and I skateboard, so I have the attitude you'd expect probably. I think I look how my personality is...

Eh I dunno ^^;;

You look like this guy I met at the movie theater at the Equestria Girls premeir.

I guess idk? I have curly hair and stuff and maybe a little nerdy looking? Idk. Maybe i look more crazy.

I'm more shy though generally. I suppose when i'm comfortable around people i can be crazy.

So idk maybe?

Personality wise, I'm introverted, creative, eccentric, and antisocial.
I guess my general appearance sort of mirrors that, as I prefer to hide behind my hair, my standard expression makes me look very run down and tired,  I'm always extremely quiet, regardless of the company I'm in, and I dress in an unconventional manner by today's "male fashion standards" (blouses (poet shirts), flared jeans, cravats, a lot of jewelry, and other ridiculous stuff like that nobody else seems to find appealing.).
One more thing.
If you ever happen to see me in public somewhere, sitting alone, do yourself a favor and *DON'T* approach me. I prefer to be left alone.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur

Not at all. Numorous people have told me I look dazed,distracted, careless or depressed, like I'm in my own little world and not aware of anything around me. Everybody thinks I'm quiet. Which is completly untrue. I'm anything but quiet once you get to know me, and just because I'm staring into space dosn't mean I don't know what's happening around me.

Outside the internet, I guess I can say that I can be really hard to get. I wasn't usually like that, but mostly towards the opposite sex. With my fellow gender, I'm seemingly sweet and nice..well...i'm nice all the time, what am I kidding! XD

Honestly, I guess so, but people misunderstand me and interpret my actions as being a little far from nice...like my quietness and blank expression. I don't really mean to come out that way, but i'm really shy around others. >_<

Most of the time, i'm not sure how to act! Haha!

"My own person" so to say. ^_^

Edited by Kitteh O' Shy

Most people think Im a 18-20 year old stoner because of my long hair and flannel. But Im actually 24 and dont smoke anymore. Im pretty humble and quiet around strangers(fluttershy). Im pretty sensitive and insecure about dumb things. My look has changed alot in the past year and I have a hard time not blending in. 

I don't really look anything like my personality aside from a mildly goofy grin i get when i'm joking around. I am quite happy most of the time, often making horrible puns then laughing at peoples frustration. I look very grim though when i don't smile. I am tall and rather lanky with heavy pointed eyebrows(they follow a regular curve but fork of into a spike at the ends). I also have very tiered eyes with 2 deep lines under each of them that make me appear tiered constantly. 

I have no idea. Though I have been told I'm like Dan from Dan VS., Master and Young Xheanort, Solid Snake, and some character from Seinfield and as serious as Batman and creepier than Orochimaru. Which is weird.

Yep, I see traits from all of them in you (except that Seinfeld character because I don't know much about that show) but Dan especially. He is basically you with a much worse temper, bigger mean streak and a very compulsive and destructive side.

In some ways I do, in some ways I don't. 

Picture3_zps7b88b713.jpg

As you can see I am fairly large, I am 6 feet tall and I weight 315 pounds (I thought I weighed 350 but a visit to the doctor confirmed that I am lighter than that). If I told some random person on the street that I am or was a football player than they probably wouldn't ask any questions but though I might have been good at that I have never done so. What I have done though is weight lifting at the height of my strength I could bench over 350 pounds and leg press 1500 so I have the somewhat jockish athlete side of me but despite that I am not all that interested in sports. Playing some of them can be fun but the only sport I am interested in watching is wrestling.

There is a stereotype about athletes being stupid and uncreative I have taken that one kicked it in the nuts, burned it into ashes and flushed them down the toilet. In middle school and high school I was on the honor role and took several honors and AP classes and tended to relate more to my teachers than my fellow students. I also played the piano as well as the xylophone in the middle school band and the piano in my high school jazz band. From a young age I have done a lot of reading and have watched quite a bit of the History Channel back when it remembered it was still the History Channel as well as the Discovery Channel and the Science Channel.

I am fairly confident in alot of aspects but in my younger years was very shy and introverted. I am still somewhat introverted but I really came into my own once I found my inner Applejack, but I am still shy around girls but am way too stubborn to let that get in my way. I have got a bit of a nerdy side as well with years under my belt of being involved in multiple fandoms. I guess the bottom line is that I am a person with multiple different personality aspects which defy many different two dimensional stereotypes, I am who I am regardless of what I look like.

• Brohoof 1

Not really. To be perfectly honest, with my regularly growing facial hair, insurpassable body odor, and normal awkwardness that makes me rather distant, I seem like an honestly average guy.

In reality, I'm a "feminine" boy with a love/obsession with fandoms who hates sports and can get VERY emotional about things, and hates cynicism and "harsh realities".

Edited by SomariFeyWright

• 5 years later...
Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

I think my personality fits the inner persona. I smile a lot and keep a positive outlook, and that can be picked up pretty easily. My mode of dress and general style says a lot too.  

Totally agree. :twismile: