Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you feel comfortable singing in front of others?

Sweet Dreams

174 users have voted

1. 1. How confident are you singing in front of people?

• Very confident! I don't care what they think.
    • Sorta confident, I don't mind singing in front of them but I do get a little nervous...
    • Not at all! I get so scared!

Confident? Yes.

Good at singing? Absolutely not.

I just don't do it for the courtesy of the eardrums around me. I'll happily sing around others to ease the stress. 

Eg. Walkin' to the shop ohh yeahh! Walkin' to the shop!

It's truly something to be terrified.  :wacko:

Im not at all confident about singing infront of people, i've recorded myself a few times but never worked up the courage to post it anywhere :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm happy enough being a performer although I don't usually sing. I'm happy enough doing drama and playing guitar on stage because I'm very well-practiced and only perform after appropriate amounts of rehearsal. I don't sing though because I'm not a trained or practiced singer so my skills aren't good enough to be presentable. Also, my voice is that of a snarky, middle-class British douchebag and I hate it.

• Brohoof 1

I would never sing in front of anyone, especially not alone. And I mean anyone, not even my family or my bests. I sing whenever no one is around, but really, really quietly so I'm honestly not sure if I'm that bad or not... I have terrible stage fright in general.

I can sing a tune from a song in front of say my friends or if other people were doing it, but if I was singing and not aware others were listening I would be so embarrassed I would hide and not come out of my room until it was over. 

I don't mind that much, especially when I sing with other people or performing for a play. But when I'm doing a solo, I get a little shaky, which kinda ruins my voice.

I am kinda in the middle. I really don't sing unless people know I am about to sing. I don't do it randomly, it is most often planned out. 

I am the worst singer in the world, so I refuse to sing in public unless i'm in Choir Class.

I had to go to speech class because I stuttered so much. I'm mostly fine now, but it shows up when I have to go on stage or in front of a group in general. That generally messes up my singing, so I get very nervous doing it, which makes it worse. So I'm only comfortable doing it with people I know well or by myself.

I only sing in the shower, and I can sing in front of probably 2 people (still nervously though.) I've been told I have a good voice but I have awful stage fright.

I've always wanted to sing in talent shows and whatnot but it isn't possible for me because I'm too afraid. :/