Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you feel comfortable singing in front of others?

Sweet Dreams

174 users have voted

1. 1. How confident are you singing in front of people?

• Very confident! I don't care what they think.
    • Sorta confident, I don't mind singing in front of them but I do get a little nervous...
    • Not at all! I get so scared!

I have a fear of public speaking so if I did I would be shocked and I wouldn't be able to speak or move and it just sucks it so

No I'm not confident singing in front of people :/

Ehh. I like going to karaoke, but I usually get pretty nervous. At home with just family members around I have no problem with it. I tend to be louder then...

I am fine singing in front of people I dont know. Because I generally dont care what strangers think of me. But if im with people I know, whom I respect and whom I like being respected by, the pressure is on. Big time. Im confident in my abilities and perform semi regularly, but I also fear the smallest slip up would tarnish their feeling about me.

Well that's what I basically do for a competition! Sing in front of an audience is my Hobby/Talent so I don't really care what they think, All I need is that I did fantastic..

I don't really like singing in front of others, I definitely CAN'T do it if a song is playing. But if there is a song playing and I know the lyrics to it at the same time I am a lot more comfortable singing in front of others. But other then that I get really nervous and just can't do it. I have always been that way. xD

I can sing in front of people if I'm performing. I've had a lot of experience in amateur and school theatre, which is where I developed my stage presence. I still get a little stagefright, but I've learned ways to cope with it.  I'm also fine if I am singing in a choir- previous church choir experience helped with that. If I am practicing, I become a lot more self-conscious, especially If I notice somebody else.

If I am driving a long distance alone in my car, I will often sing to help break the monotony. That's usually when I belt it and don't care at all

I've never done anything like that seriously, like in front of a crowd. If I had to I know wouldn't even get on the stage. In front of friends messing around? Yeah sure!

Oh gosh, I'm terrible at singing XD I'm very insecure about my voice so I very rarely sing at all. Singing in front of a judging audience sounds like a nightmare... I'm ok with singing sometimes if I'm just messing around with my friends, though.

Lucky for me, singing is one of my few natural talents.

Inherited the voice from a line of musicians and all that.

So initially, yes, when I was starting out singing. As a matter of fact this problem persisted all the way until I took the grade 8! But as I sang more I got more confident with singing. So I can happily do a concert now.

As long as I have enough preparation before hand.

For yall who are nervous about it, don't worry. Just remember singing is for your enjoyment, and passion, and the people you are performing in front of are random people just enjoying what you can do.

Edited by bonamb

I only sing to my friends in POGM... they're the only people who respect my singing...

Its alright bud we're here! Anyways I always like to sing I often make up songs on the spot even with a beat! X3

Edited by Catsle

• 2 weeks later...