Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you feel comfortable singing in front of others?

Sweet Dreams

174 users have voted

1. 1. How confident are you singing in front of people?

• Very confident! I don't care what they think.
    • Sorta confident, I don't mind singing in front of them but I do get a little nervous...
    • Not at all! I get so scared!

I whistle MLP songs all the time in public. Singing? Well, sometimes. It isn't boisterous, though. It's usually at a volume where only those next to me can hear it. And then they are typically not MLP songs.

• 3 years later...

Not really...I'm more comfortable singing in front of people I'm very close to...and even then, I still get nervous. :twismile: I don't have a good singing voice anyway. :P

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Im my own bully. Everytime i attempt to sing in public, evil me creeps in and is all like "You messed the song up, it sounded like a dying cat farting." Then i lose all will to sing in public unless im with a friend or im trying to be ironic.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes and no. I've been singing in the choir for the church I want to, so I'm comfortable with that. Alone? no. 

• Brohoof 1

I was in a choir many years ago, so I do have experience with singing in front of others. Nowadays, I'd rather do something like that in private.

It depends on who's present. My singing voice is quite terrible, which makes me less likely to do it – I can sing in front of a couple of family members that also sing (and not so well either). I'm less likely to do it in front of those who refuse to sing themselves (such as my father), and around people I don't know that well, I wouldn't dare to do it at all! :please:

• Brohoof 4

No, not in the slightest, unless it was someone that I was really close to. :v

Well, alright, I do have to sing every now and again in front of people, but those instances are pretty rare. It's usually at the end of a ceremony, it's usually The Army Song and/or the 7th Infantry Division March, and I'm usually pretty comfortable singing with the other 2000 or so soldiers in the formation.