Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you feel comfortable singing in front of others?

Sweet Dreams

174 users have voted

1. 1. How confident are you singing in front of people?

• Very confident! I don't care what they think.
    • Sorta confident, I don't mind singing in front of them but I do get a little nervous...
    • Not at all! I get so scared!

I'm very confident singing in front of others. It's really the only thing I am comfortable doing. I have a good solid singing voice and I don't hide the fact because it isn't really bragging. It's just the truth. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't even feel comfortable singing in front of myself.  Like, I'm not even kidding or exaggerating here--if I'm alone in my car on a deserted road at night in the middle of the desert, I'd still be afraid to sing.  If I can hear myself, I get uncomfortable.  Hearing my own voice trying to sing makes my eyes literally water from the excruciating cringe.  The only way I can sing is if I can't really hear myself because there's enough noise to drown it out.  It's like the waterfall scene in A Quiet Place.

• 9 months later...

I hate singing in front of people. If I happen to be singing and someone enters the room, I lower my voice to a whisper or humming or simply stop singing altogether.

Edited by Kamii

• 2 years later...

I feel completely comfortable singing around my family and/or when people are mostly intoxicated. We play Rock Band every so often and I have no qualms taking the mic. On the other hand, I would definitely not be comfortable in a performance setting where I was on stage. *shudder*