Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you feel comfortable singing in front of others?

Sweet Dreams

174 users have voted

1. 1. How confident are you singing in front of people?

• Very confident! I don't care what they think.
    • Sorta confident, I don't mind singing in front of them but I do get a little nervous...
    • Not at all! I get so scared!

Not really. I wasn't that confident before, but someone I was working with music on said I sucked and now it's like never again. even though he invited me to make a song with him after hearing me sing...

I was gonna get vocal lessons but now it's like... Ehh :mellow: If I do music again at all, it'll be in a jazz band setting, I hope

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'll only sing in front of my friends and even then it's mostly for jokes, like me randomly singing never gonna give you up by Rick Astley. 

The other times I sing are when I sing along to a song, make a rap for my favorite franchises or OC rap battles and in the shower. 

Used to be able to sing so well, I can imitate a lot of voices and I had a few voices I could sing in, I would like to have it come back to me, ive sang in front of friends before, but usually I rap when there is a lot of ppl around, I'm really good at that to though I thoroughly despise it... I mean like freestyle... And yeah this is why I love that movie Belle, she's afraid to sing publicly even loses her voice for awhile, I can't spoil something you should probably watch but, ya feel me, I could sing Jonny Craig, some weekend, there's a few voices I can sing in a certain tone a lot of acoustic some Ron pope and stuff, but yeah I havent been singing for a long time it would be great if I got my voice back ..

Oh, there is no way I would sing in front of people. I definitely don’t have the confidence for that. :p

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Well I used to be part of a choir for my church so I didn’t mind singing in front of everyone. Alone by myself..? well that’s a different story. 

Nope; hate it. Yet I sing at a church (even tho atheist, complicated story) so....still hate.

• Brohoof 1

On 3/6/2023 at 4:32 AM, Ashen Pathfinder said:

Nope; hate it. Yet I sing at a church (even tho atheist, complicated story) so....still hate.

I think it's so endearing that you still support the community in your area despite being an atheist. That's interesting and truly shows your supportive and kind-hearted nature :rarity:

5 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

I think it's so endearing that you still support the community in your area despite being an atheist. That's interesting and truly shows your supportive and kind-hearted nature :rarity:

I respect him for that too Silky:kirin:  

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I never really sing in front anyone other then my stuffed animals or when I am out walking too the library when I play my music though I think a few people turned around when I was singing roar when the roar part come I try roaring a long I hid my face afterwards pretending it wasn't me

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

No, but only because I can't sing to save my life. I was actually in a choir at one point, but that was years ago and any talent has been lost since then. :3

I used to be a musician and singing made me feel naked and uncomfortable. I sang for a choir class temporarily before dropping it as I felt too weird. However, I was told by the choir teacher that I had a good voice and should get lessons. Though I don’t feel that way at all :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by StarlightNyars