Now shuffle your iPod and LIST the first five ARTISTS that come up

Midnight Dragon

• 9 months later...

Kajiura Yuki

Superchick

Kajirua Yuki

Excision

Toby Turner

and I realize today that two random songs I really like that come from completely different places are by the same artist... 

.-. wow, thats cool

You go Yuki, I knew you for some random epic battle music and I never knew you also were the artist of Credens Justitiam from Madoka Magica O:

• 2 weeks later...

Woo! :D

River Flows in You.

:DD I have that on my ipod too! Its the only one I have on there, but I don't have a lot of my favorite songs on my ipod, because the more I listen to them the less I end up loving them so much and the less I listen to them on my laptop and stuff.. so I have a Yiruma pandora station instead d: 

:DD I have that on my ipod too! Its the only one I have on there, but I don't have a lot of my favorite songs on my ipod, because the more I listen to them the less I end up loving them so much and the less I listen to them on my laptop and stuff.. so I have a Yiruma pandora station instead d: 

: D

Yeah, that happens with me as well. :c Kiss the Rain and Moonlight are a few other favorites from him of mine as well, so if you haven't heard them yet; I highly recommend you do. c:

• Brohoof 2

: D

Yeah, that happens with me as well. :c Kiss the Rain and Moonlight are a few other favorites from him of mine as well, so if you haven't heard them yet; I highly recommend you do. c:

>w< kiss the rain is a favorite! I really like First Love (Love Me), don't know why they are under both names.. and yeah.. I tend to get most of the names mixed up for these ^^; classical music isn't like songs with words to find out the title for them.. which makes it difficult when you want to hear a song and don't know the name of it! D: 

Edit: gotta stay on topic..

Nero

Matthew Koma

Maroon 5

Koji Kondo

Skillet

Edited by The Snowy Pinkeh
  • Brohoof 1

Girls Dead Monster

Feint

NicolAmarfi

Five For Fighting

Broods

>w< kiss the rain is a favorite! I really like First Love (Love Me), don't know why they are under both names.. and yeah.. I tend to get most of the names mixed up for these ^^; classical music isn't like songs with words to find out the title for them.. which makes it difficult when you want to hear a song and don't know the name of it! D: 

Edit: gotta stay on topic..

Nero

Matthew Koma

Maroon 5

Koji Kondo

Skillet

Listening to that now; very nice as well, but feels like I've heard it before; it's very familiar. O:

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...