Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HI EVERYPONY

White Rainbow

Also I don't have Hub Network anymore so I cant watch MLP... SOMEONE HELP IM ABOUT TO FREAKING KILL SOMEONE!!!!!

The last time I checked, every episode was on YouTube, so try checking there. If you're having problems with YouTube, try Dailymotion.

UJvKezR.gif?1

A big brotherly welcome to the forums White_Rainbow!

Much welcome. Such friend. So amaze. (I dunno, I tried...)

I really don't get the "Doge" meme at all... but I guess I understand it more than the "Twilicane" meme. (That made absolutely ZERO sense)

Anyways, hope you have a grand ol' time here mate!

YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL THINGS PONY!

Welcome to the forums!  :lol: ,

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. It's good that you want to be active, I'm sure you'll have many interesting things to say :)

As for this:

Also I don't have Hub Network anymore so I cant watch MLP... SOMEONE HELP IM ABOUT TO FREAKING KILL SOMEONE!!!!!

I don't get the Hub either, (living in the Netherlands). But you could always buy them on Itunes (if you have a lot of money) or subscribe to Netflix. Or you could search for them on youtube, but it can be time consuming to find the right video.

BTW: if you want to watch the new episodes live, on equestriadaily they usually post links to livestreams, a while before the new episode. B)