Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Announcing our partnership with Everfree Northwest!

Twilight Sparkle ✨

5BN52.png

It's my honour to announce that Poniverse has partnered up with Everfree Northwest to manage their official website and forums!

For those of you not in the know, Everfree Northwest is the Best West Coast's first pony convention. Now gearing up for its third annual event on July 4-6, 2014, they've established themselves as a bustling, fun-filled event embodying the spirit of MLP. They're among our fandom's largest conventions, and their team is beyond committed to putting an unforgettable weekend together.

The EFNW forums, now hosted here on MLP Forums, will be frequented by their staff, eager to answer any questions you may have about the convention. Pre-registration is now open on EverfreeNW.com as well, starting at $50 for a three-day pass!

Everfree's staff have been nothing but awesome to work with, and it's a pleasure collaborating with them to bring more poni to the masses. If you have the chance to make it over to Seattle next summer (or live in the area), be sure not to miss it!

And yes, we as Poniverse will have an official presence there. More details to come!

• Brohoof 31

Gotta say, as one of the EFNW staff, I appreciate how this merge is going. It looks like most of our old posts worth keeping were copied over, and I was able to activate my account here easily. (Also, knowing we've got more forum moderators means we won't see as much of the spambots.)

Anyway, I invite you all to check us out, both in our new forum and site, and in Seattle this July.

• Brohoof 3

Forum? Well, don't mind if I do. It's not like I'm on 4 other forums and obsessed with 2 games at the moment...

Uh, I mean, yay!

Oooh, this is awesome! I live around 20 minutes from where the convention is hosted, went last year, and hope to go again this year. It's fantastic to see the site partnering with them!

First of all, great to see you again Feld0! :D  Hope everything's going well for you with the greater Poniverse and all its projects!

Second of all, this is fantastic news!  While I myself won't get the opportunity to go to EFNW (seeing as I'll be in New York City with my family for a family reunion at the time, plus it'd probably be too far and expensive anyway, BronyCon's a far more likely bet for me), this is a very exciting opportunity for MLP Forums, and I'm very happy that our little corner of the Internet will be able to accommodate the EFNW staff for their event this year!  Can't wait to meet some of 'em, and to any EFNW organizers who see this, I wish you all the best as you put together what I'm sure will be a spectacular convention this year.  Hope you enjoy your time on the forums!!!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Since my dad works in Seattle now I could possibly go...as long as I don't actually have to tell him where I'm going...

I could make it work.

Unless I'm in Colorado at the time :/

Well i won't be able to go like any other con really. Which sucks i guess. However its still really cool y'all have got into this partnership!

it sounds like its going to be awesome! 

I guess i'll atleast get to hear about all the fun when y'all get back :D.

Good luck! Hope everyone attending has fun!

BronyCon remains the only con I'll probably end up regularly going to, but I've always heard nothing but good comments regarding EN, and thanks to Youtube, I've gotten plenty of looks at what it's like :) Sounds like a great partnership, to me.

Congrats with the partnership!! :D Even if that's still too far for me to go I hope a con comes closer to me one year :( What I wouldn't give to go to one of these.

Anyways, I hope everyone that goes has a great time and takes lots of pictures! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Congrats! Hope it all goes well for you guys that are going. As for me, the money is still really hard to come by, so I most likely will not be able to go to any con anytime soon. :P

But nonetheless, hope you all have fun! :D

I also wish to extend my deep gratitude to feld0 and Poniverse for assisting EFNW with the website and forums. Last year I volunteered for EFNW with both A/V and IT, helping with maintaining the website. Having Poniverse take on a large part of that task greatly assists EFNW staff by reducing stuff we have to worry about. I'm looking forward to this next year!

• Brohoof 3

I also wish to extend my deep gratitude to feld0 and Poniverse for assisting EFNW with the website and forums. Last year I volunteered for EFNW with both A/V and IT, helping with maintaining the website. Having Poniverse take on a large part of that task greatly assists EFNW staff by reducing stuff we have to worry about. I'm looking forward to this next year!

This. The new webpage and forums are much better than what we used to have, in terms of how useful they'll be. For example, they work much better on my smartphone browser than before.

• Brohoof 1

Looks like Robinson Cano will be attending in the near future. (Sorry, Yankee fans!)

In all seriosuness, it's great to see our forum joining up in so many ventures.

You know, depending on when this Con is, and how much work I can get done, I might have my Twilight Vader costume done to go with my wife's Grand Moff Pinkie Pie, our friend's Boba Dash, and another's friend's Apple Jade...

You know, depending on when this Con is, and how much work I can get done, I might have my Twilight Vader costume done to go with my wife's Grand Moff Pinkie Pie, our friend's Boba Dash, and another's friend's Apple Jade...

The convention is July 4-6th 2014 in Seattle:

https://everfreenw.com/

That sounds like a fun cosplay, would love to see it if you can get it put together. :D

Edited by LatentLogic

• 2 months later...

Woot! More cons! 

...Now if only I could actually attend one.  :muffins:

Anyways, I hope this thing ends up as a success! It sounds epic as heck!  ^_^

Me too. I do wish to have the time and money to attend one. It would be awesome.