Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'Lucid Dreaming', is it real?

DustJacket

If you've ever experienced astral projection, Lucid Dreaming is very much childs play.... and something I can do... not at will mind you...  Its just happens.

Lucid Dreaming: The ability to control your own dreams. This is very much possible, but it requires you to train your brain to think logically while in the illogical space of your dreams. (Very hard to do). If you wish to do it, I recommend Binatural Beats to help you.

Astral Projection: The Ability to send your soul outside of your body while in a state of trance or unconsciousness. To do this at will, it requires years of special meditation training, and essentially makes you a ghost for a limited duration of time. Rarely, when I do fall asleep I experience this, and I am able to travel as a spirit in the real world. (Although I cant leave my bedroom)..... If you want this, become a monk (Slave to the Buddhism religion)

damn it guys... i jost woke up from one... i dreamed the same scene 10 times... usually i am able to change them (since i dream only lucid dreams after the shook) BUT in this one... in this one the main part.. i wan't able to change it! i know it's a little OT but i want to ask you what the hell that mean... i find my self in the factory where i work on summer, in front of me, in the otherside of the main machinery room there is a little kid standing, i ask him what the hell is doing here in this dangerous place but he doesn't answer, when i start to walk toward him, a shadow apper behind him and shoot him in the head.... since  i know that it is a dream i tried again to save him (i don't know why, i known it was just a dream) but everything i tried iy failed... also the last time i was able to get myself beetween the gun and the children, i felt the shoot but when i turned to see if the child was allright i saw that the bullet went trough me and killed the children anyway... this is just sick... what the hell is that supposed to mean????

Well, I'm not Joseph from the Bible but for the bullet part, it's logical, bullets acts like a drill, it bores through the flesh quite easily even for a 9 mm or .45 ACP used in small sidearms -- that's why crimes involving a GSW victim has an exit wound on the victim -- excluding the use of suppressors and long range firing.

But, to go over and over a dream is quite possible.

Well, I'm not Joseph from the Bible but for the bullet part, it's logical, bullets acts like a drill, it bores through the flesh quite easily even for a 9 mm or .45 ACP used in small sidearms -- that's why crimes involving a GSW victim has an exit wound on the victim -- excluding the use of suppressors and long range firing.

But, to go over and over a dream is quite possible.

i was in the army, i know :) the problem is that it is a dream... i usually can control everything even stop speeding bullets.. btw a 45 ACP can be blocked by a grow man chest sometimes... btw i don't get the meaning and why i can't change this...

i was in the army, i know :) the problem is that it is a dream... i usually can control everything even stop speeding bullets.. btw a 45 ACP can be blocked by a grow man chest sometimes... btw i don't get the meaning and why i can't change this...

Really a 45 ACP could be blocked? Anyways, I forgot to mention this one, Lucid Dreaming could lead you into having a fantasy like dream or a real life dream. Real-life in the sub-conscious does exist, like how I like my dream to be, all real, hence you could die and not being able to change the course of time. Well, that's what I think. 

Really a 45 ACP could be blocked? Anyways, I forgot to mention this one, Lucid Dreaming could lead you into having a fantasy like dream or a real life dream. Real-life in the sub-conscious does exist, like how I like my dream to be, all real, hence you could die and not being able to change the course of time. Well, that's what I think. 

higly improbable but if it hit the spine or some bones it could deviate inside the body and stay here... once we went to rescue a guy who was shoot and he survived, a .38 acp bullet went inside him, it hitted 3 different organs... but luckily he was still alive... probably a 45 acp would do the same thing, anyway i was not the one dying but the unknow little kid.. maybe my brain whant to tell me something... oh well nevermind i'll hope to not have this dream again

Just not over think it, usually you'll have it again if you do that.

yep probably... i will watch mlp before going to sleep :) maybe i can turn into my Ponisona again :) it was so awesome...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah it is and having one is quite a experience. 

I read somewhere on Tulpa.info you can actually learn how to have control over when you have lucid dreams. I had one a few years back and it is wild how awesome it is.

yep after that course i have made i can control them.. the problem is that i am trying to sleep less than possible... i can't concentrate on a thing for more than 5 minutes... dreams are nicer than real world but i can't live there... is like a drug addiction... i am tring to get out...i am liking dreams too much....

yep after that course i have made i can control them.. the problem is that i am trying to sleep less than possible... i can't concentrate on a thing for more than 5 minutes... dreams are nicer than real world but i can't live there... is like a drug addiction... i am tring to get out...i am liking dreams too much....

I'd be interested in trying myself dreams are great way to escape and get lost.

I've been practising it for a few years now and I've pretty much mastered it. I really enjoy it, and I like being able to explore my dream worlds and test out different things and ideas inside of them. Plus it's just amazing how everything can look, sound, feel, smell, and taste SO REAL.

I get to have some of the most amazing dreams, but also some of the most terrifying nightmares. You can't really have one without the other. Both are equally interesting, for me. For example...

I'm in a hotel. I don't know how I got there, but I know that it's a dream. I decide to explore the hotel. I find the elevator, and take it to various floors. With each floor the hotel looks worse and worse. The place is falling apart. It's turning into a Silent Hill environment. I step out into a large room. Zombies appear, and start walking towards me. The zombies stop, seemingly forget that I'm there, and begin to have sex with each other on the ground. It's really fucking weird so I close my eyes and meditate (which usually allows me to move to a different dream, as it does in this case). I open my eyes. I'm being chased my penguins. I realize that I know how to time travel, so I (somehow) use this skill. I'm in library of my old elementary school. I leave the library and step out into the foyer. Santa Claus comes into the school from outside. He has a gun. So do I. I have a shoot out with Santa Claus. I win. I walk out to the parking lot of the school where I see my ex-boyfriend sitting in a car. I meet with him. He has acid. I eat 5 tabs. We start walking around my town, I can feel the acid kicking in. My ex is trying to get me to hold his hand and get back together with him and stuff, but I'm not at all interested. We're both tripping balls and he starts losing his grip on reality. I get tired of his shit so I leave him to go off on my own. I run into an old friend, who recognizes that I'm tripping, and we go to an amusement park together. The people all turn in to animals. I get confused and fade out. I'm lying in my bed, at home. I think the dream is over. I get up and have a shower. It feels totally real, especially the texture of the towel I use. I go downstairs. In my backyard, it's day time. In my front yard, it's night. I freak out. I'm lying in my bed, at home. I get up and go downstairs. I see my dad and ask him what day it is. He says it's Wednesday the September of July. I'm lying in my bed. I'm scared to get up because I have no idea if I'm dreaming or not. Finally I get up and touch things in my room. It all feels real. I go downstairs. My older brother is home. He should be away at university. I'm lying in my bed. I get up and go downstairs. I look out the window and see a car with two men drive up to my house. The men get out of the car, open the back doors, and let out a bunch of children carrying classical instruments. The children begin to perform a symphony on my driveway. I'm standing in a university lecture hall. I listen to the lecture for a bit, but I can't understand anything the prof is talking about. I notice a girl I went to high school with is in the room. Her and I go into a back room and have really awesome sex. I'm riding a motorcycle in the desert. I come to an isolated abandoned factory. I go inside and discover a large number of people are inside making illegal opium-derived drugs. They notice me and decide it would be best to kill me so that I can't tell anyone about their operation. Everyone has guns, including me, and an action packed shoot out throughout the factory starts. Midway through, I discover that we're actually filming a movie, and that it's being directed by Hideaki Anno, of all people. I wake up.

And you too can do things like that every night, with a lot of practice ;)