Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you react if one of the ponies used the word 'buck' like we use it?

Skullbuster

Well, "hell" isn't as offensive as the f-word, which is why we hear alot of "hay".

If it ever did happen, I would think it was awsome at first, but then face palm knowing that it will become another Depy situation all over again (censoring cause someone was offended, I mean, and fans up in arms).

I myself would not be amused. I'd rather not have the ponies swear at all (even if not directly using the words). Considering I detest swearing and that children watch the show to.

"ENGLISH, APPLEBUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

The more I think about this, the more I'd like to see a ponified Pulp Fiction. I think I would laugh my plot off. Any of you talented bronies up to the task? :D

Well, I was just watching that episode with the Owl. As Twilight's scroll flew away by the wind, she said, "Oh shoot!" I think that's as close as we are going to get to anything remotely resembling profanity.

It would remind me of Spongebob and how they use Tartar Sauce and Fishpaste as curse words (Not counting the sailor curse words ;) )

It wouldn't really bother me at all as it's just a cartoon, it's not like they haven't used words before in cartoons in the past. Hell, back in the old days cartoons would blatantly say "Jackass" in them so saying "what the buck" is cleaner than how cartoons used to be.

I would probably say "sorry guys, you really bucked up this time!"

They did get away with slipping in "the trots" in Cutie Pox, so it's not like they don't have a sense of humor.

But if they dropped a phrase like that, they would be royally bucked. :P

I would love it, its awesome when we get shout outs!

Then I guess I would go help the writers barricade their homes against the tide of parent rage.

I would probably split my sides laughing.

Of course, if this ever did happen... Parents would storm Hasbro and probably try to burn the place down.

Speaking of which, my math buddies and I were talking one day in our class, and we somehow got into the discussion of reactions. I told him in order to show how angry he was but not being blamed for cursing, he should use "buck" and not the other word. WHAT HAVE I DONE? He doesn't know what I am bringing him into though...

I don't think it would be appropriate for a show of this nature to be messing around with words that refer to sexual intercourse.

Even if they do switch the letter, it's still messing around with something they shouldn't have in a show targeted for kids.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy: that no pony else gives a flying...

OMG, IS SHE GOING TO SAY IT?!

feather about.

There's our answer. No buck, but feather. ;)

This -^

I think it'd be quite amusing! Adapting yet another fanbase creation to the show would be beyond awesome. That being said, there's no way in hell they’d take that kind of risk with the TV rating and original target audience.