Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite Princess

Mywas

Worst Princess  

78 users have voted

1. 1. Whos your least favorite Princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Princess Twilight

This could potentially be a tie between Cadence and Celestia, though I am starting to like Celestia more. I do not dislike any of them, but I suppose Cadence is my least favorite of the bunch, with Twilight being my absolute favorite.

Cadence, but it's mainly because of how little impact I currently see in her.

Hey, she makes a great football. :comeatus:

But I agree, given the choices I'd probably have to say Cadence as well...

• Brohoof 1

Cadence. Not because I have issues with her, but more from her not being very impactful. The Crystal Empire is really far away and doesn't play much of a role in Equestria. Honestly she has more meaning as Twilight's former foal-sitter and sister-in-law

• Brohoof 2

Cadence... Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike her, it's just that she isn't as liked as the other ones. Luna is running for best pony, Twilight is on equal hoofing with all the mane 6 and Celestia is also pretty high up on the best pony list. Heck, she's actually been stepping up the ladder a fair bit as of late.

And by process of elimination... yeah.

Edited by Celtore

I don't really dislike any of the princesses, but unfortunately it would probably be Celestia. I think she's hilarious sometimes, but I don't relate to her as much as I relate to Luna, Twilight, or Cadence. So there's that. 

princess sunnybuttttttt

Maybe Cadence, which sucks because i actually really like Cadence as a character. Its just that she's the one that gets the least screentime other than Luna, but Luna makes up for it through strong character development. My second least favorite might beTwilight, merely for the fact that she IS a princess at all (which i'll probably always feel a little bit of bitterness about) Don't get me wrong, i love Twilight, but she now has to go up against the ranking of three other princesses, and she gets the bottom of the barrel for the list since i had such mixed feelings about her coronation. She mostly just hasn't been a princess long enough for me to even accept and consider her one in my mind.

Luna is slightly higher than Celestia in my princess ranks. Luna is just too awesome. Celestia is mysterious and fascinating to me.

edit: the more i think about it, the more i would say that twilight (as a princess) and princess cadence are pretty much tied on my "princess ranking" list. but cadence gets seniority for doing it longer than twily (and i actually think she's done a pretty great job as princess considering they've been doing it for about the nearly same amount of time)

*shrug* Sorry Twily, you get to be last cause you arrived latest at the princess-party. :comeatus: mostly cause you're barely a princess at all.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

i love Twilight, but she now has to go up against the ranking of three other princesses, and she gets the bottom of the barrel for the list since i had such mixed feelings about her coronation. 

I love Twilight too, but I am not even counting her as a princess yet because there is still more we don't know about her new responsibilities than what we actually do know. I was hoping the season premier would shed a bit more light on it but it hasn't done quite as much as I hoped, we do have the rest of the season and the premier was unlike the season 3 finale actually good so that and a few other encouraging signs has me cautiously optimistic yet still in the neutral camp.

I don't dislike any of the princesses but though Celestia has great potential as a character we just haven't seen much of her outside of her roles as princess and mentor outside of a few subtle hints. One potential positive development of twilicorn may be that we get to see more of that from her, we got see a little bit of her anguish over banishing Luna to the moon in the premier which is a start but there is still a ways to go. And I would also like to see a bit more of her and her relationship with Luna as well.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight. Celestia has a funnier side (trollestia), Luna is just awesome (once overpowered alicorn that knocked celestia down in one hit),Cadence is meh but twialicorn..... she's just to much of a new addition, i prefer twilicorn. This does not mean i hate her just don't prefer her.

• Brohoof 1

Ahh this is so hard! I really love all the Princesses so much. I think right now, my list goes:

Princess Luna

Princess Cadance

Princess Twilight

Princess Celestia

But I love them all soo muchhhh 

I'm the only one so far to vote for Twilight. As a character, she's great, but she currently hasn't fully proven her worth as a princess, and her development as such has slowed down.  >_>  Hope it gets picked up soon.

Edited by Michael Coal
  • Brohoof 1