Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite Princess

Mywas

Worst Princess  

78 users have voted

1. 1. Whos your least favorite Princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Princess Twilight

I voted for Princess Cadence. She's not a bad character per se, but she really isn't that interesting from a personality standpoint. Well, at least to me. She has a nice design, but we haven't seen a whole lot of her character, unlike the rest of the princesses, who all have interesting personalities. Maybe if we saw a little bit more to her personality; I may like her more, but until then; she's my least favorite.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, my opinion will be so disliked.

1. Celestia ( did a good job in the last 1000 years. A nice ruler)

2. Cadance (showed no strong flaws so far - she could be Celestia II. The Crystal Empire is at good hooves.)

3. Twilight ( still a noob at being a princess and a control freak)

4. Luna ( oh, here it comes v )

She's unstable enough to get possessed. She almost turned Equestria in an uninhabitable area, including attempted fratricide. Being possessed or not, in our world she would be executed or deprived of power. Without her sister she also might have been a very good tyrant yelling at her intimidated subjects.

Don't punch me  :o

Edited by Gary S.
  • Brohoof 1

Ima have to go with Twilight.

It's not because I don't like Twilight - she's the character out of the Mane 6 I identify with most, and I generally like her the most. Here's the thing though - subtract the word "Princess" from Twilight and everything that title entails. What happens?

Oh yeah, that's right - nothing!

Twilight is, so far, almost the exact same as a princess as she was when she was not. That makes her the most pointless princess out of the four.

Cadance comes close though, but at least she's got something to rule over.

• Brohoof 1

Luna. Not because of her actual character, it's not bad, but the way the fandom ass kisses her really annoys me. "Ooh, Celestia is a tyrant and Luna is wise, Luna was just confused, Luna just wanted appreciation, Luna is better than Celestia, etc." Good lord, it's worse when they defend Nightmare Moon, a self-admitted genocidal maniac. 

Luna. Not because of her actual character, it's not bad, but the way the fandom ass kisses her really annoys me. "Ooh, Celestia is a tyrant and Luna is wise, Luna was just confused, Luna just wanted appreciation, Luna is better than Celestia, etc." Good lord, it's worse when they defend Nightmare Moon, a self-admitted genocidal maniac. 

hay,

you do not need to worshp luna to think princess celestail is a douche.  I'm okay with luna.  I'm prepared to like her more when they do more with her.  I feel bad for her fans because they don't.

I wouldn't mind seeing luna run the house for one day just so we could see some contrast,

• Brohoof 1

hay,

you do not need to worshp luna to think princess celestail is a douche.  I'm okay with luna.  I'm prepared to like her more when they do more with her.  I feel bad for her fans because they don't.

I wouldn't mind seeing luna run the house for one day just so we could see some contrast,

Celestia wasn't the one attempting genocide nor screaming like a raging child at lack of attention. Luna is a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum over not having enough attention. The flash-back in Season 4 may imply that Nightmare Moon was an alter ego, but Luna screaming "There can be only one Princess in Equestria, AND THAT WILL BE ME!" was not

• Brohoof 1

but the way the fandom ass kisses her really annoys me.

This is a weak reason to dislike somepony, I believe. You've let the fandom cloud your judgment in this regard, and thus, your answer is not 100% stemming from you

If you still believe Luna is your least favorite princess after taking the bloated Luna fanbase out of the equation, that's fine. I would like to know, however, if your answer changes when you do so. 

This is a weak reason to dislike somepony, I believe. You've let the fandom cloud your judgment in this regard, and thus, your answer is not 100% stemming from you

If you still believe Luna is your least favorite princess after taking the bloated Luna fanbase out of the equation, that's fine. I would like to know, however, if your answer changes when you do so. 

Okay then, even without the fandom, I dislike her. She comes off as a whining brat desperate for attention and willing to kill to get it. This is Pre-Nightmare moon BTW. After Nightmare Moon, she was more mellow but still, the Royal Canterlot Voice annoyed me

• Brohoof 1

Okay then, even without the fandom, I dislike her. She comes off as a whining brat desperate for attention and willing to kill to get it. This is Pre-Nightmare moon BTW. After Nightmare Moon, she was more mellow but still, the Royal Canterlot Voice annoyed me

don't let him bully you, you had a legit reason.  Fans have fanon reasons to like characters all the time.

Lyra, derpy, Trixie, many of the famous reviewers indulge in this persuits as well.  If you can like a character because of fans why can't you dislike a character because of fans?

• Brohoof 1

Cadence isn't really interesting, in my opinion. But, if you like her then that's great.

Well what makes (not picking a fight)

candence under developed character less interesting than say, Luna's?

I totally get it's personal preference, and agree with the ladder part of your statement,

i'm attempting to encourage discussion.

Edited by FNGRpony
  • Brohoof 1

I love all the princesses on the show, but if I had to go with least favorite, it would have to Princess Celestia. I don't hate or dislike her in anyway. I personally think she is a wonderful supporting character in the show and makes a great role model for Twilight Sparkle to follow by and learn from. It's just she seems to be kinda overrated in a sense, at least with the way the show presents her, especially in regard to the immense amount of screen time she gets in comparison to Princess Luna and Princess Cadence. 

That's just my opinion though. Overall, I love them all. I'm only speaking merely on the account of preference. :)

Edited by Dsanders

don't let him bully you, you had a legit reason.  Fans have fanon reasons to like characters all the time.

I was not bullying him in any way. This sort of thing has happened before, and I respect the response he gave me, according to the brohoof I gave his response.

It seemed like people were giving responses based upon the content of the show only. I called his response into question simply because it did not follow this pattern.

Cadence. Not because I have issues with her, but more from her not being very impactful. The Crystal Empire is really far away and doesn't play much of a role in Equestria. Honestly she has more meaning as Twilight's former foal-sitter and sister-in-law

Pretty much this. I don't care for Twilight as a Princess, but she by far suits the role better than Cadence does. Princess Molestia is pretty awesome, second only to Luna  :comeatus:

Edited by Octavia's Melody

• 1 year later...