Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you automatically do before a fight?

Ninja Derpy

If faced with a fight I'd do the most logical thing, which is turn and run away as fast as my feet will carry me. If I have the presence of mind to scan my surroundings for a hiding place or optimal escape route, I'll do that too. But I don't want to stick around and get beat up, so biyee!! 

• Brohoof 1

I used to go for it.  But now a little calmer than I was, I'd just tell them off. If that doesn't work, I'd just walk away to avoid trouble.

• 3 months later...
18 minutes ago, Steel Accord said:

The question is, what would you do. Not if you've ever been in one.

...avoid it at all costs? :yeahno: I guess if I did somehow wind up in a fight I’d fight til I won. Submitting is for wussies. :P

I avoid fights at all costs, though I was involved with one. And before it I did no preparation and deservedly got mauled. Lesson to learn for you young ones: fights are BAD. Don't involve yourself in one, especially if you're going to lose.

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

5 hours ago, Dusky, the Boy Queen said:

I avoid fights at all costs, though I was involved with one. And before it I did no preparation and deservedly got mauled. Lesson to learn for you young ones: fights are BAD. Don't involve yourself in one, especially if you're going to lose.

The question is what WOULD you do. It doesn’t stipulate how or why you’re in the fight. It’s a hypothetical. You think I look forward to a fight? Certainly not and would avoid it if I can. Sometimes you can’t though.

5 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

...avoid it at all costs? :yeahno: I guess if I did somehow wind up in a fight I’d fight til I won. Submitting is for wussies. :P

I agree with that last part. Although “fight till I won” isn’t advisable. At least not as an actual approach.