Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite stuffed animal or plushie?

Thundershock

ah i remeber when i was young i had a stuffed animal it was a turtle every night i hug it i named it something but i forgot. anyway then me and my family moved houses my parents were stupid they forgot to bring my stuffed turtle they bough me a new one but unlike my old one i didn't hug it ever or name it i ignored it.

so stuffed turtles are my favorite stuffed animals

I had this sky-blue and white striped blanket that was really fluffy. Every time I sat down I had it with me. I'd wear it like a cape as I got older and pretend to have super powers  :P

I also had this little white dragon named Stuffles (Testosterone!) that I brought with me everywhere. I've always been kind of a social outcast so I keep him sitting on my desk and just kinda sit there for a while when something's bothering me.  :wub:

My favorite stuffed animal as a child was this tan bunny,with a pink ribbon around its neck. For reasons I still do not know, I named it C.B. It was an Easter gift for my little sister, but she ended up giving it to me. I know I had a few other favorites as well, but I don't remember what they were.

This should count.post-17001-0-00504400-1386290815_thumb.jpg

This is Dot. He (in reality it) was found on a shoreline of Whidbey Island on my parents (I believe 19th?) wedding anniversary. He's the most special stuffed animal to me.

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

I used to have a special pastel rainbow unicorn I carried around name Marshmallow (because the colors looked like my favorite childhood easter pastel marshmallows). I carried it up until three years ago when I lost it and was devastated until a year ago when I got my dog who now is way better company than something that was stuffed...still wish I had it though. I know it's childish but whatever.

erm... I have a couple.

My grey bear worshop (not build a bear) cat named Giggles. She's gone with me to france, germany,america,spain,switzerland and an operation!

Another would be my wolves balto and bjnr. They've been with me a long time although i lost the original bjnr when i dropped it at a petrol station.

My last would be my zoroark plushie. Mainly because i love zoroark

My Pikachu pillow pet is definitely my favourite. He's so soft and comfortable! :D

Don't i know it! I love my pikachu pillow pet! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I still have my favorite stuffed animal! She's a brown, fuzzy dog I got from a family friend at age 5. The friend had a dog named Lizzie so that's what I christened the gift. I don't think I've spent more than a few nights without her. Seriously, I am in college and have my own house and she is still with me. She sits on my bed during the day and sleeps in my arms at night. Her companions are a miniature giraffe with big purple eyes that my sister gave me my last birthday and a stuffed otter I bought my boyfriend (he loves otters) who we named Phillip. 

My favorite stuffed animal as a child, was a stuffed teddy bear and a stuffed tiger. I enjoyed playing with them in my room every day and every night, sadly I had to get rid of them.

• 1 year later...