Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private One of the Many...

Aurora Lights

Link to OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/82153-one-of-the-many/

Silver Linux sits at his desk,staring at the empty wall infront of him,he was waiting for the rest of his members to show up,he sighed and started playing with his silver slinky,he watched it float into the air and made it spin around and stretch,he then made it rolls around on the floor like it was going downstairs,he smiled slightly before dropping it in his hands,he was a normal Earth-Pony,no wings or horn...yet he possed amazing magic,Telekenisis one of them obviously,he sighed again and put it back down on his desk,then he started swirling around pencils and pens in a little mug he had with his hoof,getting bored.

Edited by Aroura Lights

Flame Stryke came in crashing through the door in a fire ball and appeared fine. "The Fiery Pegasus is here" His hooves were on fire and so was his wings but the building wasn't being burned. "What is going on every pony" He said as he was smiling till he started looking around. "Where is everypony else" He asked

Silver looked up and smiled slightly "you must be new,Flame Stryke I'm guessing?"he smiled and stood up,walking around his desk as Flame's sire went out by his power,it was so light though it didnt make him feel it go out till the lack of heat cought on "Everyone is absent right now because they have just signed up,the meeting just started...take a seat."he says and motions towards the soft couch to his left "I am Silver Linux,you can call me Silver though."he says and looks to his slinky "I would show you my power...but I must wait for the others..."he states.

"Nice to meet you Silver" Flame said. "Also you already know my power and I must say I can move faster the Rainbow Dash when I'm on fire...literally" He explained as he closed his wings. "I can be classified as part Phoenix if I want but I done so for now I am the Fiery Pegasus" He said

Tempest sighed, as he walked into the office. "This had better be worth it." He thought, as he noticed Silver and Flame. "Well, it looks like I'm not the only pony here." He said.

Xena, a twelve tailed aura beast that had been sealed into the mind of Tempest's first ancestor and passed down through the generations, simply smirked. "At the very least, it'll be interesting." He said.

@,@, @,

The door made a long, slow creaking sound as it opened, but no one went in after it was open. 

After a minute had passed, a mare slowly poked her head in the room to see if it was safe to enter. "This must be the room..."  She thought, taking another step inside. She could see a few ponies already there and waiting, so she thought they should join them. "Well Muddle, when you get your weirdo anonymous club meeting out of the way wake me up." 

She stared at the ground angrily and thought, "Your half the reason I'm here... and you just said my name!" What seemed to be her shadow said, "Oh did I? I almost forgot it. I guess your called by so many other names now: freak, monster, snoop. Why, that last one was used on the way over here..." She hung her head low as her shadow's list continued. Once it had its 'fun', her shadow started to shrink down and positioned its self to look like a completely normal shadow.

~
Muddle finally stepped completely into the room, and said in a rather depressed tone, "...Hi everyone..."

Edited by danzxc123

four Lightnings walked through the door and sat down "So how's everypony doing, i'm lightning,and so are they." the original Lightning said pointing to his duplicates "Hey." the duplicates said in unison, Lightning smiled and shook his head slightly "Okay me's time to go." he said absorbing the duplicates.

Silver nodded "welcome everypony...it seems you all posses supernatural abilities as I..."he says and starts pacing slowly,his slinky slowly expanding to reach his hoof and he looke at it,he smiled slightly "I would like to demonstrate my abilities,if you guys wouldnt mind."he says and stands in the middle of the room,his hooves slowly lifting off the gorund,his eyes closed a moment before he opened them again,his silver eyes shining like true silver as he looks to his desk,it shaking violntly a moment before it lifts into the air and starts floating around the room "This...is my place...my group...you are the life-blood of this orginization-we are the life-blood...you take only yes for an answer,and you never say never...no matter what odds you face,you will fight...you will win...you have power beyond anything else in this land,and you shall use it."he says and puts his 500 pound desk back in place gracefully "Do you all understand me?"he asks,standing with a powerful stance.

Lightning looked slightly amazing "That was pretty cool and yes i understand." he said, the hole levitating thing was cool but he had seen weirder and cooler stuff, he looked around, there was him, Silver, Tempest, Flame Stryke and Muddle so far, Muddle was kinda cute and the only girl.

@,  

Muddle looked at lighting with a small amount of concern in her eyes. For what reason could only be guessed. She coughed and started to slowly move away from him.

@,@,@,@

Once she felt a comfortable distance a way, she turned toward Silver and asked, "So what do we do now?" She was surrounded by ponies she didn't really know, other than the fact that they shared a common problem. At least that what she called hers sometimes. "c-c, What I me~"

Her shadow hit her in the back of the head, "Out with it!"

"Who are you all?"

Edited by danzxc123

Tempest glanced at Silver, and nodded. "I understand." He said, before turning his attention to Muddle. "That is something I would like to know, as well. As for who I am, my name is Tempest Sol." The cyan pegesus's eyes then glowed as his aura surrounded him. "I am capable of using my aura for healing and combat purposes."

@

She stare at the pony as if what he said had gone over her head. "An aura?" She asked, "What's that?" She's had very little when it came to the study of magic, which could be one reason why hers was usually so poor; but the ability to heal others seemed to interest her. It seemed so much more useful than her own ability. At least that what she thought of it...

Edited by danzxc123

Flame Stryke was sleeping standing before waking up and seeing new ponies. "Oh sorry I fell asleep it's nice to meet you ponies my name is Flame Stryke it is nice to meet you guys...and girl" He yawned a bit before shaking his head. "Sorry for not introducing myself eariler"

Silver looked to Muddle and took in a deep breath through his nose "Now that we all understand what this orginization is about,I will need names spoken aloud,if you are too shy,I shall do it for you. Names and powers,I will start...I am Silver Linux,my powers are-Telekenisis,Pyrokenesis,Electrakenesis (the ability to use lightning and/or electricity),and mind control...apart from my minor powers,flight,and such...now,onto you all,you,yes you-"he points to Muddle "-name and powers please."he says and looks at her, silently and discretely examining everypony with his eyes as the large sliding metal door behind them closes.

Lightning stood up "sup, i'm Lightning Blaze and my power is duplication." he said as he duplicated himself three times "hey we're back." the duplicates said in unison, Lightning and his clones sat down "so how about the rest of you, not including you silver, for obvious reasons." he said

@,@, @,

Muddle took a step back away from tempest, but more importantly all of lightnings duplicates; and shuffled her hooves around circle. She desperately wanted to disappear. From the way he sounded and pointed at her, she had thought she done something wrong. 

Edited by danzxc123

Flame stood up. "Name is Flame Stryke and I can use Pyrokenesis" He said as he lit his wings on fire and his hooves did the same. "Try to kill me and you will be burned" He sat back down after introducing himself to the other ponies again. "Who is next please stand"

Silver looked then back to Muddle "madam,please state your name,and your power"he says and looks a little kinder,he looks at Flame a moment "simmer down Stryke...no need for that yet...we havent even finished greetings,and yes,Linghtning clones,you are back....but not for long..."he says before looking at Lightning intensel,Lightning feels as if the world is shaking around him as he is forced to stare at Silver,then,all of a sudden,the clones disappear and Lightning couldnt make them come back,Silver blinked once and had two of himself "Oh I forgot to mention...I can steel powers...though,a set back is...they will not be as powerful as the owner's ability,as you can see..."the second silver nods and blinks,obsorbing back into the original "Sorry Lightning,but you were a good candidate."he says appologetically and returns his powers back to him.

@,@, @, @,

Muddle's shadow snuck behind her and pushed Muddle forwards. She was shaking and looking around the room. They were back down to five of them.

Once she felt like she could, Muddle opened her mouth and she stammered, "I-i'm Muddle... and I d-do things with... shadows..." Thinking that she was done, Muddle stepped back to where she was originally.

Tempest glanced at Silver, and simply shrugged. "My name is Tempest, and I can control the ethereal force that surrounds every living being, otherwise known as an aura. I also have a very powerful being sealed inside my head, but you'll most likely meet him later." The cyan pegesus then shrugged.

@, @, Lightning felt a bit weird "Well that was weird and don't be sorry, that may have been weird but it was cool." he said looking over at muddle "well nice to meet you muddle and i'm sorry but i couldn't hear what you said after your name, could you repeat it please." he said smiling.

@,

Muddle looked at tempest as he finished, so that's what am aura was. She thought it over for a moment, wondering if that was really what she had heard earlier. Then she heard Lighting speak to her.

@,

She turned towards him and said, "s-sorry," she had to speak up, "I-i can do things with shadows..."

Edited by danzxc123

Silver looked at the window and saw a plane fly ahead and he sighed once softly before looking down and back up,his eyes looking a bit softer,his voice quavering slightly "w-well...uhh..."he swallowed and shook his head and looked away a moment and went back to his desk and sat down "take a seat all,the couches are comfortable,I paid 5,000 bits for each of them...don't worry about getting in trouble at school,or the police or anything...we have immunity of the police and no one can tell us what we can't use..."he opens his book and looks up at them "ok...uhhh...anyone have any news? Anything they would like to share?" he blinks and remembers something "Oh,one more thing my little ponies...you are all under my watch-I can hack any camera,computer,laptop,car GPS-anything...if you need anything,let me know,and if you get in trouble I will know and I can help you."he says and waves again "ok,go ahead anypony." he says and smiles slightly.

"So if we get in trouble you will help us" Flame extinguished himself before sitting down. "Also why would we get in trouble none of use would use our power for evil and not help others" He asked as he looked at everypony. "No pony would be like that anyways" He added

Silver looked at Flame with a slight smile "yes,your absolutely right my friend...but our favors sometimes get involved with some...well...bad things,though I can promise you-they are for the very good of every pony-since the only ones we can get in trouble for are ones made by the Princesses-all four of them."he says and looks back to the book,going through his logs.