Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private One of the Many...

Aurora Lights

@,

Muddle gave Sliver a warm smile and then slowly removed her hoof off his shoulder. Afterwards she started to feel a weird burning sensation. Shock and realization had started to hit her like a bag of heavy bricks. "Sorry," She said while getting up. She was speaking loudly and in a bit of a hurried way. "It was really nice talking to you, but I." She felt the sensation again and gripped her left hoof. "I've really got to go..."

~

Shadow started to feel a burning sensation coming from inside of it. "Oh no..." It didn't expect her talk for so long, and now. "Sorry boys, I will have to take a reign," it gripped it's right hoof, "Check.." Shadow attempted to teleport back to Muddle, but that ability was already starting to fade; So shadow started to dash back towards the room they were previously in.

@, (sorry, my post comes after kyurem's next. I don't know what happened.)

Edited by danzxc123

Tempest smirked, as he looked at Flame. "I guess I might as well give it a shot." He said. The cyan pegesus had experience with ponies who were able to control fire, and he was anticipating fighting someone knew for once. "I wonder what the others would think about this." He thought to himself. 

Aurora blinked and closed his eyes and he had a very great veiw of her,though the outsides of her running was darkened,he saw a blue orb in her chest and two white orbs outside of her-those orbs were for his control,he slowly pulled the orbs inward to her blue one,it making a blue sparks and such before she felt acceleration from being teleported to Shadow,he smiled slightly and stood,looking out the window 'Hm...maybe you aren't so bad Silver...Maybe...' he thinks to himself silently before he slowly walks to his chair again and starts reading his favorite story.

"Alright let's get this started" He said as he smirked. "I'm a little surprising at first but trust me...I won't go all out yet" He said as he jumped back and made a few feathers float around him on fire. "Burning feather shot" he shot the feathers at Tempest before running forward and jumping upwards

Muddle felt dizzy, the world around her seemed to shake; and then it she felt pain, a lot of pain. Her shadow had run into her and knocked her over. Had she been teleported? it didn't matter, what did was the pile of black goo now resting in front of her. "Well, now that we've had our heart felt reunion. Can you pick me up? This form isn't exactly comfortable."

She felt like she had too, even while reduced to almost nothing, her shadow still had a mouth. 

After a few minutes they were back together again, and were probably going to stay like that for a while. It was nice to get away Shadow, but just not worth the risk. "Can you at least go back towards Flame and Tempest? I know you don't want to fight, but at least watch for the entertainment." 

She responded in a bit more of a stern tone, "Fighting doesn't entertain me, I don't want to go." Her shadow was a little shocked at first, then its eyes narrowed and said, "You can watch the fight, or someone's going into a black dress..." Muddle stared at it back, clearly not scared of this threat, until Shadow added, "A very 'tight' black dress!" 

~

Muddle started walking back towards Flame and Tempest. She sat a far enough distance away, and observed the fight. She shivered at the thought of what her shadow had in mind when it said 'tight'.

Edited by danzxc123

Tempest was slightly surprised by the attack, and swiftly dodged the feathers. He then fired a aura sphere at Flame. "Well, I didn't expect that." He said, laughing slightly. "I have a friend who can control fire, and he never thought of that. Of course, he did have his own techniques."

Silver blinked and sighed,finishing his reading for the day,he decided to go with the others since he had no calls,or anything planned,he teleported to the training area and watched silently,he then looked around and saw Muddle,he smiled slightly and started up to her,his eyes a little brighter and his face a little less stern or hard or commanding as he sat a comfortable distance away from her,he looked down at the two fighting before he looked back at Muddle "why I didn't expect you here."he smiled slightly and chuckled slightly as he sat back and took out a new book,he put on some reading glasses and started reading again-ye he did read A LOT,but he loved doing it so,hey,why stop if its good for you? He stopped reading and closed his book for the day,getting thourgh the first chapter in about 5 minutes;he started small talk with Muddle "So,I gotta ask...what is your favorite color?"he asked as he took off his reading glasses,he used them very very seldomly,he didnt really need them,he just used them for looks really,"Mine is...heh...not to be cliche...but Gold"he smiled at her kindly "nah,not really...my favorite color for real is...uhhh...hmm...tough one I guess...All of them I think."he says after tapping his hoof to his chin and pondering a moment.

Flame dodged the sphere and closed his wings before diving down straight at Tempest. "Blaze kick" He opened his wings at the last moment and struck Tempest with his hoof before getting back. "Fighting isn't always about technique its about brain" Flame said

@,

Muddle could feel the heat of the last attack. What ever cold feeling she had from earlier was completely gone. She turned towards Silver and chuckled, "Don't worry about it. Choosing your favorite color isn't really important, and if choose does matter to you, take your time." She smiled and added, "If you must know though, my favorite color is black."

~

Her shadow couldn't be seen, but it was dying from laughter.

Silver shrugged "who knows,maybe it could be a life or death situation question,you never know."he smiled and looked at her with shiny silver eyes,they almost didnt look like eyes,almost like the real silver metal,but only the iris as expected from normal ponies,he chuckled and thought a moment before he spoke again "I feel like you don't like fighting so much do you?"he asked,from what he could gather,the Shadow was making her stay,she certainly didnt look happy or like she was having any fun,his stomach grumbled and he blushed red as he looked at it "heh...sorry,havent eaten anything all day,you hungry? I could buy you something."he offered kindly,the least he could do for being comforted by her.

@,

Muddle shook her head, she didn't want to be a bother; and she had just eaten before got here. "Really, I'm fine. Besides, Shadow won't shut up if I don't stay." Her shadow slightly poked out from behind her, "The better thing to think about is, will I shut up even if you stay?" Then it sank back behind Muddle, and continued watching the fight. Muddle decided not to respond to it, she already knew the answer. "Don't worry about repaying me either, I'll be fine."

Edited by danzxc123

Silver blinked and looked her up and down with his eyes a moment with a half smile on his lips "Ok Muddle,thats fine,seeya in a bit."he said and got up,walking down the stairs and walking out,he went and got some food and ate before coming back and watching with Muddle again,this time though,he seemed a bit quieter,he wanted to see if SHE would start a conversation...he knew her past...most of it anyway...Scribble-Scribble...the pony she had killed...she loved...he narrowed his eyes in thought 'She got better...she is not the mare she used to be,a crazed one,being tortured by a demon in her mind...she is fine now.......I hope...' he thought silently,he was staring at the other wall,his eyes glazed over in obvious deep thought,he did this often,think deeply...he had more to think about than what met the eye...he was more than what met the eye as well...soon they would discover this cold...scary...harsh fact,he had to tell them...if he didnt...they would find out on their own anyway... He took out a piece of gum and chewed it silently,still in deep thought.

@, (curse me for not updating that bio, but actually I like this better. Rolling with it. :) )

Muddle started freaking out, she backing up against the nearest wall, then she started to breathe heavily. "How did you, when did you?" She kept moving back until she stumbled one a rug, and fell to the floor. She looked at Silver in utter horror. Even her Shadow started to wonder what was wrong with her. "Muddle, you alright?" 

Silver snapped his vision to her and his eyes went wide as he stared at her "...Muddle..."was all her could muster out of his thought that was still going and he gulped softly "Muddle,are oyu ok?"he asked,looked concerned for two reasons,one the fact that she could probably read minds and two she heard what he was thinking about.

@, (I hinted that she could three times lol. You didn't verbally say the crying part from earlier, and she shouldn't have know you wanted to repay her.) 

Muddle gripped her forelegs with her hooves and buried her head inside of them. She was about ready to cry. She motioned for Silver to stay back and managed to sob, "Stay out of my head."

Her shadow thought that for once, it was best that it left. It knew only half of what was happening, but that half was a bad enough memory to make it shut its mouth and teleport where it belonged.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Silver blinked and slowly started to approach her "Muddle...Muddle listen to me please...I know what I know by taking a single fraction of your memory...I only know as much as you let someone else know...I know only half of what happened...I know you killed,and I know you got better,but that dosen't matter now...what matters is your well being,your health..."he says "we cannot change the past...I know all too well..."he says and tries his hardest to comfort her from afar,but he had to get just a little closer,so he dived right in and sat mere inches from her "Muddie,look at me-look into my eyes...what do you see? ...Muddie...please..."he asks softly and softly places his warm,caring hoof on her shoulder softly.

((I know X3 Just wanted to add it into the RP at some point,so that time was the best I suppose.))

Edited by Aroura Lights
  • Brohoof 1

@

Muddle kept shaking, but she looked into Silver's eye; and what she saw horrified her. She kept squirming and eventually fell back to the ground. She kept mumbling something to herself. "I'm not better, I'm not better, I'll never be better!" Her shadow took action and slapped Muddle, hard, across the face. "Muddle calm down!"

~

She slowly got back to her hooves and stared a Silver, and the other if they noticed. She looked down and asked, "... Where's the nearest bathroom?"

Edited by danzxc123

Silver softly said "down the hall to the left....follow me."he says softly,walking closely to her,his eyes concerned for her,he started trying to speak to Shadow 'Shadow,Shadow can you hear me? ' he asked in his mind,hoping he could make a connection he kept staring at Muddle "Muddie...what you saw in my eyes...was you...my eyes mirror whatever I look at...you were looking at yourself...I don't know who you saw,but who I saw was a mare that is strong enough to keep her life even though that had happened to her...Muddie..."he says softly and stops her in her tracks "Muddie...I know oyu still haven't gotten over what happened...but...I want you to know,I am here for you."he says softly and lets her go into the bathroom.

@,

Muddle walked into the bathroom with out looking up or even saying a word in response to what Silver had said. He must not have been lying when he said he only knew half of the story.

~

Shadow appeared right behind Silver, and immediately it placed a hoof over his mouth and quietly said, "Before you attack me, take two steps away from the door; and speak quietly. If your shadow even so much as touches that door, she listening."

Tempest hit the floor, and stood up. "I couldn't agree more." He said. The cyan pegesus then formed a pair of dual swords out of his aura, and charged at Flame, brining the swords down to strike when he got close enough.

Xena sighed as he watched the fight. "Do you want my help?" He asked.

The cyan pegesus simply shook his head. "I should be good, but be ready just in case." He thought.

Silver stepped away from the door and looked at Shadow and whispered "What happened?...You had to be there,and what is up with her running back to you in a certain time,why?"he asked,looking obviously concerned now more than ever;he didnt want her to be mad or scared or anything like that.

@,

Shadow let Silver go and started to walk around in a small circle, carefully thinking about an answer to silvers question. "Honestly... I can't say. This really is a first for me." It looked back at Silver and said, "What I can say is that we can't be apart for too long, for some reason it hurts her; and I start melting." A small drop of black go fell from its ear, "It's not pleasant, and personally I hate the view from the floor." It sighed, "Can we hurry up before I need a mop?"

Edited by danzxc123

Silver sighed and looked at the bathroom door and looked at Shadow "Protect her."he said and started walking back to the training area,he blinked and sighed softly as he walked into the training room again and he looked at them fighting and he stopped them "Listen...I need to take you two out with me and we need to go into the lobby,I know there is a line of favors just waiting for us,and I figure you guys are getting a little bored now,so come on."he says and leads them to the lobby of his place. What they saw when they got there was....nothing...empty,not a soul in sight "..."Silver sighed and put his hoof to his face and walked over to the door "Why does no-pony want a favor now?"he asked to himself and looked out the window,seeing ponies lined up at the door,but none would come in,he looked at the door and opened it,seeing the problem,the sign on the door said "Closed" He sighed heavily with a slight smile and flipped it over to Open and let the ponies pour in.

Flame flew upward and started flying around in circles around Tempest causing a cyclone of fire around. When that started, he drew a burning circle. "Fire combo: Inferno cyclone and Mystic fire" He fire the circle into the cyclone so it would hit Tempest

Tempest smirked, as he teleported out of the cyclone via his aura. "Well, I guess the gloves are off." He said. "Now then, let me introduce you to the beast that inhabits my mind." The cyan pegesus's aura then surrounded him, as his body began to change. His teeth sharpened, and his body grew a bit bulkier. When the change was complete, Tempest looked similar to a wolf with twelve tails. This was Xena.