Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private One of the Many...

Aurora Lights

Tempest smirked. "That, my dear flame, was a ancient creature that was revered as a god before a group of ponies wiped them all out. The only problem is, they can't exactly die." He said in a British accent, as he followed said pony. " I think of it more as a split personality, and it definatly help keeps my mind in check." The cyan pegesus then laughed slightly. "As for a slinky, I am also curious about that, myself."

@,

Muddle let out a soft sigh to herself and smiled at the couple approaching them. She put on the best charade of happiness that she could and said. "Its very nice to meet you Novy." As the two got closer and started to sit down, Muddle could feel a slight headache growing from almost no where.

Silver smiled and looked at the two for a moment before smiling "So,shall we get this double date started then?"he asked the two,both nodding and ordering food,he looked at Muddle and gave her a quick smile as he slid her a menu and he looked through it with her,after they had all ordered,the couple beside Muddle and Silver started to cuddle and such,Silver looking at them a moment before noticing they were being watched by the stallion,Silver narrowed his eyes slightly for a millisecond,he REALLY did not want to do this,for Muddle's sake,he said silently into Muddle's mind...Muddie,I need you to cuddle me...not just for the business' sake,but for both of ours...I know it feels weird I'm asking you this,and I know you really don't want to,but please... he looks at Muddle and smiles at her.

After the others left Lightning fell asleep in the chair he was sitting in, he woke up and walked around, then saw Tempest and Flame "hey guys, i kinda fell asleep, anything exciting happen? he said walking up to them.

((sorry about not replying for since page 2, i was in Strathroy for a Christmas party with my aunt and left my laptop at home, here is Strathroy https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=strathroy+ontario&ie=UTF-8&ei=3zSlUrrxO4qq2wXq9oHgCg&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg  ))

@,

since when had cuddling become necessary? She could barley stand this date as it is, and her dress was starting to kill her; but when Muddle looked at Silver. She could tell he was being serious. She forced herself not to sigh and put on a large grin. Then she started to hug Silver. 

She used her mind to think, "This had better not be part of that joke..."

Silver blinked and found himself blushing slightly from her hug and cuddle,he swallowed and kept himself calm enough to cuddle back and he whispered into her ear as he held his eyes only half open to make it look like he was whispering something romantic "Listen...I know this seems awkward,it even makes me feel bad that you have to be here and do this with me,but if we didn't they'de know we were fake,thus we lose our highest paying customer..."he whispers to her very quietly and he gives her his most convincing smile,the stallion still watching him and Muddle,he only hoped they seemed believable enough to him.

"We are about to see a slinky that Silver said not to touch, but her didnt give a reason why not to touch so I am going to see what it is all about" Flame said as he opened the door and and saw the slinky. "Whats so special about this toy" Flame said staring at it

It was a slinky,just a plain old looking slinky,shiny and silver as normal,but if they didn't want to heed Silver's warning that was all on them if they wanted to disobey their commander,they would suffer the consequences of the "normal" old little toy... 

Tempest glanced at the slinky."I don't know." He said. The cyan pegesus then trotted out of the office. He then walked through the base. "I wonder if there's anything to eat in this place." He thought to himself. It didn't really matter what it was, seeing as how he got sustinence through whatever Xena are and vice versa.

There was a hall right down from where Tempest was,it smelled of warm food and such,obviously a kitchen of some sort,but when he went down their to investigate,he saw nothing...that is until he turned on the second light switch,then a stove,oven,refrigerator,and eery other cooking appliance popped out with a table in the middle.

Tempest noticed the kitchen, and smirked. "This could be interesting." He thought, as he made a quick meal. "I wonder what Ivy's up to. It's been a while since I last saw here."

(@ Aurora Lights: You're beginning to godmod, and I don't appreciate it. Also, I posted Ivy's info on the OOC thread.)

@, (I planned this later, but since this really is the worst possible scenario for her; and to make things interesting.)

Muddle didn't say anything back to Silver. She understood, partially, why she had her hooves wrapped around the stallion she had only met today. She was fine, really, it was a lot more peaceful than the job she had in mind, She could handle this... Is what she kept trying to make herself believe. She hated the dress she was wearing, she hated hearing the minds of all the ponies around her, but she could handle this... Really. 

What had really pushed her over the edge, was the memory this moment had brought up. She could lie and be mad at Silver as much as she wanted, but really she loved this moment. She loved being held by another stallion, she loved somepony whispering in her ear, even if it was just pretend; she loved the memory it had brought from the past.

She loved the memory until the realization hit that she would never have a 'real' memory like this again. All because...

Muddle's shadow slowly started to slink towards the couple sitting across from them. She wished that she was in a nicer area, the thoughts of the wealthy and reserved made her headache get worse. Their minds were filled with: greed, jealously, and even worse thoughts; but the one that seemed to stand out to her most was jealousy.

Her thoughts were becoming dark and clouded, and she was starting to wish she had stayed in the bathroom, she knew it was a bad idea to come. She pulled Silver close, at first out of fear; then it was to make sure he was distracted. She whispered back to him in a slightly giggling way. It was almost as if she disregarded what he had said to her last. She was in some sort of daze. "I might never be able to have a real memory like that again... There so happy..." Her shadow was about to be around the mare's throat.

(edited)

(Sorry mate.)

Silver blinked and felt the real whisper and hug,he felt something dark brew inside,he blinked and looked at her,his cheeks having a slight blush "What?"he whispers back quietly before the waiter comes to break the tension,and he lets Muddle go and he looked a little bit concerned and he kept glancing at Muddle...' I hope she is ok...she seems...different...' he stops and looks at Muddle a moment before he looks to the couple.

Edited by Aroura Lights

"I suggest you don't touch it" A voice sounded. Flame turned and saw his friend Equinox sin. "That toy is enchanted so don't touch it" Flame nodded and left. "Been a while hasn't it Equinox" Flame said. Equinox nodded. "Yeah well when I heard of this I thought it was interesting so I decided to check it out also I didn't expect to see you here" Equinox replied

the slinky just sat there...nothing odd about it...it wasen't enchanted or anything of the sort,just a normal old slinky,it was just very very important to him,it as the slinky that is in his cutie mark,it was a little...off...but it wasen't enchanted,though it was booby trapped to make it feel and seem enchanted.

(It's ok.)

Tempest ate his snack, and sensed a familiar aura."I was wondering where she was." He thought, as he headed to the building's front door. When he opened it, he saw a silver unicorn with a forest green mane and tail, along with beautiful chestnut colored eyes. "It's good to see you again, Ivy." He said, as he hugged the mare.

The silver unicorn smiled, and returned the hug. "I missed you, Tempest." She said.

The two separated and Tempest let Ivy enter the building.

Edited by Kyurem

@,

Muddle felt, odd, after Silver had let her go. Her head was still pounding, and she was slightly shivering; except not from the cold. What had she been doing that made her so afraid? She had barely noticed the waiters arrival. She slowly turned towards him and muttered, "S-Salad..." 

Her shadow had stalled for just a moment, but the voice that surrounded her were still present in her mind.

Silver kept watching Muddle close,he pulled her closer and asked quietly "Are you ok sweetheart? Are you cold?"he asked softly,most of what he asked was true concern,the only part he didnt mean was the 'Are you cold' part,he ordered his food and stared into her eyes.

"So Equinox what is your power besides magic" Flame asked. "Mine? Well mine is power over certain shadows and I can use the light of the moon to my advantage" Equinox said. "So you are like Princess Luna's son or student no huh" Flame was hit upside the head. "Her powers of the moon and mine are completely different" Equinox said

@, (Might add another character too, I have one that would make a great receptionist.)

Muddle could feel something growing inside her. The random shivering seemed to increase in intensity. She tried to resisit whatever she was feeling, but something forced her too look away from Silver. She managed to mumble in barely her own words, "D-don't look at me... p-please..."  

Her shadow made another small advance towards the mare's throat.

Edited by danzxc123

At that moment,Silver knew something was wrong and he pulled her in close,pressing her short muzzle into his chest softly and whispering "What's wrong?!"he asked in a more urgent tone,still very quiet though;and his grip on her was not fake anymore,he was genuinely holding her to him to comfort her,he wanted to know what was wrong,he needed to know...Novy blinked and looked over at the scene and raised an eyebrow...Silver noticed this out the corner of his eye and said after the waiter's going,"Uhhh,we'll be right back."he says and leads Muddle out of the restaurant and said softly "Muddie...you're shaking bad...are you alright?"he asked,his eyes filled with worry as well as his soothing tone. 

Muddle eyes were wide open, and she was breathing heavily. She was still shivering from the sick crawling feeling that seemed to surround her; but Slowly, her breaths started to return to normal. 

After a moment her shakes had ceased as well, but she still felt this odd feeling of shame. She looked at Silver and saw how he looked at her and said, "I-I'm fine..." Then she turned away from him and said, "D-don't look at me like that..."

~

Just to make how she was feeling complete; her shadow, the annoying one, appeared right next to her. It looked normal, save for  the fact that it was also tired and beat. "Yesh Muddle, what were you doing? It was getting crowed in there."

Silver blinked and swallowed in worry for his new friend and he placed his hooves on her shoulders "Muddie...your a terrible liar...and I won't quit looking at you like that till you tell me what is wrong."he says in a soft,caring tone before his telekinesis picked up a glass of water and brought it over to her from inside,it was frozen,an off side effect of his telekinetic power was that whatever he used it on got VERY cold,he unfroze it with his fire power slowly,it was still freezing cold,but it was liquid,and he held it up to her with his hoof "Here...your burning up..."he says softly. 

@,

Muddle looked at the water as if it were the last in the world. She really wanted a drink, even if it was the weird ghost water; but something made her say no. She shook her head and smiled, still not meeting Silver's eyes, "R-really, I'm fine... I don't need any water."

~

"...?"   

Silver blinked and softly made her look into his eyes "Muddie..."he says softly "I know you want it...I can see it in your eyes..."he says softly and gives her the glass of cold refreshing water,he blinked and sighed softly "Muddie,please drink it,we have to get back in,I know you are...well...not very good around crowds,but...please...this is it,we eat our food and we leave,come on."he says softly urging her to drink the water and follow.