Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private One of the Many...

Aurora Lights

@,

Shadow stared at Muddle curiously.

Muddle seemed to be struggling with the simple choice of accepting a glass of water. She looked completely away from silver. Her eyes were growing wide, and she seemed to scan the area around her. She could feel her hooves digging into the ground underneath her; but she managed to grab the glass with her magic, and quickly swallowed the liquid. She exhaled heavily again, and then walked towards the buildings doors. She didn't speak, instead she just motioned him to go inside.

Shadow looked at Muddle with a smirk and said, "I think I will be out here this time if you both won't be long."

Silver blinked and sighed softly as he lead her inside and let her sit down first,he looked at her and soon the food was brought out after Silver apologized for the inconvenience  and they all ate,then...after they finished,the stallion looked at the two and blinked a moment before he narrowed up his eyes for a second before kissing his date,he then said after they had finished "So,have you two kissed yet?"he asked...Silver blushed slightly and shook his head,"Heh,no...well...not infront of ponies,no...but we have..."he says...The stallion blinked with a raised eyebrow "Well I think it's time you do,hmm?"he says...Silver's eyes grow round as his jaw drops and he shakes his head REALLY?!?! ARE YOU BUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!? He closed his mouth and cleared his throat,his cheeks rosy red "U-Uhhh...I-I don't think th-thats necessary is it?"he asked...The stallion blinked almost deviously "Why so nervous? Your not lying to us...are you?"...Silver physically recoiled and said "GAH! What?! Lie?! NO!"he said,his voice cracking in the funniest and cutest way at the end,his cheeks still red..."well,I guess you won't have any trouble then,that is,if you two are for real."the stallion says with a raised brow...Silver blinked,gulping hard as he slowly directed his vision to Muddle,his cheeks a deep red...CELESTIA THIS GUY IS A MAJOR PAIN!!!!...he sighs and places his hooves on her shoulders and looks at the stallion with his eyes,hesitating...the stallion had a small smirk on his face...Silver looked back to Muddle and closed his eyes a moment,when they opened again,he was looking to the sky and he made a soft,desperate whine,he then looked back to Muddle,his cheeks a blazing red.

@, (time to lose your best customer)

Muddle looked at Silver, than the mare, and finally the stallion. The thoughts of jealousy were slowly coming back, but after what she had just seen. She realized that she had nothing to be jealous of. The dark thoughts seem to run away from her mind. They were replaced with her own bitter rage, and finally she had somepony to direct it at. She would be fired for this, but even silver thought this man was a pain.

~

Her shadow laughed, "Prick had it coming."

~

She looked the stallion in the eye and slammed her hoof on the table, standing up. "You know what I hate about you rich ponies. Absolutely everything down to the ridiculous looking silk tie." Her shadow grabbed the stallions tie, instead of choking him ripped it off his neck, and then her shadow held him down until she finished speaking. "You'd accuse Silver of lying about his love life, and then force him to kiss me! and you have the audacity to do this after you pay someone else to do your dirty work when it comes the mare he claims to love... Just who the buck do you think you are?" She looked down at herself and ripped off the ridiculous dress that made everyone stare at her flank. "You know what, yes! he was lying; and Silver and I had to put up with stupid charade for what? Some bucking favor!" She used her magic to grab the stallion and bring him close to her face. "What makes you the judge of someone relationship real or fake, what makes you think you have the right to degrade ponies like that with your filthy! Bucking! Bits! I don't even want a favor from sleaze like you!" As he got closer she only got angrier, no wonder she felt the way she did. It was coming from this pony. She laughed. This entire time he was jealous of Silver, and eyeing her. "You really do make me sick! You don't even like her. This was all just some sick kick for you!"

She was losing it, and it took everything she had not to punch the pony in the face. She pushed him back into his chair and started walking out the door. Her shadow slapped him across the face as she left. Weather Silver would man up and follow her was up to him, but if Muddle stayed for a moment longer. She would end up killing that stallion without even a small hint of regret. "Come on shadow let's go."

"Right behind you."

Edited by danzxc123

Silver stared at Muddle...wow...that was...AMAZING!!! He narrowed his eyes on the stallion that was shaking in fear,he looked up at Silver,his eyes huge and round,silver then looked at Muddle leaving and back,his cheeks turned normal color and his eyes turned cold and harsh as he slowly drug the pony to his rear legs,he brought him inches from his muzzle before growling darkly "You owe her and I an APOLOGY!!!"he yelled the last part with the voice of an evil spirit,making the Stallion quake in fear "Not to mention the favor you owe us..."he growls,he starts dragging the stallion behind him with his telekinetic power by the neck till they reached Muddle;he then brought the stallion to face her "apologize you sorry piece of..."he growled harshly...The stallion curled up and gulped softly "S-s-s-sorr-r-r-ry-y-y!!!!"he said shaking violently as tears of pure horror slid down his cheeks...Silver looked at him a moment before spitting on his shoe and tossing him aside,he then walked beside Muddle,"That was...pretty awesome Muddie,honestly didn't expect that..."he says and starts to simmer down,he stopped her and put his hoof around her neck and smiled,almost proud to say she was his fake fillyfriend.

@,

She blush not really sure what to do. Her shadow appeared behind her in a burst of black and gray confetti. It had a camera in it's hoof. "Oh I just finished copying that footage. That one goes the internet."

Muddle blushed and gently nudged Silver of, not really wanting to accept this praise as her own. "I-I really didn't know I had it in me e-either..." She knew deep down, she had really done nothing; but she couldn't describe what had happened either.

Edited by danzxc123

Silver smiled and softly bumped her with his body "Really,I could learn a little from you...I mean...sure...I should fire you for being so rude to the best customer I had...but I'm not! That was liberating!"he smiled wide and thought a minute "Stay right here,I got a treat for you."he says and starts running ahead before disappearing into nothing with an acceleration sound before he was back within second and he smiled wide as he had two cones of delicious ice cream "It's the best in the city!"he said with a lot of energy now,he butt his head to hers softly and started hopping around merrily,this was a very-VERY- rare side of Silver that practically no one saw ever,only Muddle this once.

Renegade slowly trotted into the large complex and said to every pony in the building calmly "Hello...I am Renegade Lighter...It is very nice to meet you all,I'm looking forward to doing favors with you all...umm...where is...well...whoever sent me this?"he asks and hands Ivy the card he received,hoping she knew who wrote it,it was in silver ink and was written fancy-like,he smiled at her and said,after she looked at the card "Well,my my,there are some decent looking mares in this town..."he says and then looks to Equinox with the same,devilishly handsome smile he had.

((I'm running out of ideas on what to do in the building so if nothing happens im going to make something happen))

"Who the hell are you" Equinox asked looking at the pony that just came in. "He seems very smug by the looks of it" Flame muttered under his breath hoping the pony didnt call Equinox a mare.

((Also I really hope Renegade didn't call Equinox a mare since Equinox is even near that mare he gave the card to))

((And that's why I made Renegade =D and no,he didnt.))

Renegade looked back to Ivy and sighed softly "so...anypony wanna go do some stuff outside? This building is...dull..."he says,the edge of his voice was like a razor before he started out,Looking at Lightning a moment before continuing on out,he smiled at Flame and Equinox and said "so,what do you wanna do,I'm new here...so...wanna go walking?"he asked,looking to Flame.

@

Shadow was using it camera to record Silver jumping around and the two's heads slightly touching, "I swear ten thousand views by tomorrow." Muddle had stopped to stare at the ice cream in her hoof. It zoomed in close with it's camera, "Why so glum Muddle? You stood up for a pony, You both are making my subscriber count sky rocket, and you even have ice cream to celebrate. Come on, it even looks like your favorite." 

She continued looking at her ice cream, then she took a lick and continued to walk forward. Silver was right, these were the best in town. This moment had to be the highlight of her day. If only she could express it the same way Silver was, bubbly and joyful. "... I really can't..." 

She tossed the Ice cream behind her, and shadow caught it in its mouth, swallowing it in one large gulp. Muddle heard a cracking noise and looked back, Shadow was frozen solid. She turned towards Silver and gave him a very small smile. "Do you think we can go back now... I think I've had quite a day..."

"Sure" He said. "See you later Equinox" Flame said before heading outside. "I'm getting bored here anyways and Equinox just got here but besides that Silver isn't back yet...how long does a favor even last anyways" He asked himself as he sighed. "I'M SO BORED" He yelled

@, Lightning started walking behind Flame and Renegade "sure not much else to do and your right the building is dull." he said jogging up next to them "Nice to meet you, i'm Lightning." he said to Renegade as he looked over at Flame "you know you and tempest never answered me." he said

((i'm talking about my next last post))

Edited by defearonthedestroyer

Silver blinked and watched the ice cream fly into the air and land in the shadow's mouth and he shrugged,looking at his a moment before letting it lift into the air in front of him and licked it as he walked,he stopped a second before his face turned almost pale and he crushed the  ice cream with his power and he let it get slung out into the trash as he galloped off,he hid his head in a trash can and she heard sounds of vomiting and dry-heaving before he finally came back,his eyes drooping as he grumbled to himself "I can't I let you do that...oh gosh...we're screwed big time..."he said,the horror coming to him in such a quick way,it made him throw up his entire lunch,he couldn't pull himself to fire Muddle for doing the right thing...sure,she should have just done it and get that stupid date over with...but...she was so right in doing what she did! He sighed and said to her softly "Muddie...I think you should have just kissed me...I mean...what you did was completely right...but...we could have just kissed,ended the date...and..."he sighed as he couldnt finish his thought.

Renegade smiled and ran forward "YEAH!"he yelled and ran fast into an alley way,he then saw something he did NOT expect...a stallion holding a little mare at gun point,he gulped softly and thought quickly "HEY!!!"he yelled...the criminal turned and looked at Renegade and pointed the gun at him and he yelled "WHO THE HAY ARE YOU!?"he asked...Renegade smiled slightly as the criminal dropped his gun and put his hooves to his neck,Renegade's smile soon turned dark as his horn had black and green aura around it as the stallion had the same aura around his neck,he then started to pass out,the mare staring at the two with fear still in her eyes

Flame was behind Renegade before seeing what just happened. He looked to the mare who looked like she was scared. "Miss I suggest you leave right now" He said as he smacked Renegade upside his head. "DUDE WHAT THE BUCK ARE YOU DOING" Flame yelled. He went to the stallion and put a hoof to his neck before getting up and looking at Renegade. "You killed him" He gritted his teeth. "What the buck is wrong with you"

@,

Muddle raised a questioning eye towards Silver, even shadow had put its camera away once he had started to see him throwing up. Clearly, something was wrong here. She knew that there would be no simple end to this already long day...

She slowly started to walk towards Silver and asked, "What's wrong?" She knew she was bound to face the repercussions of her actions, "... You said something about the date?"

Edited by danzxc123

Silver sighed and sat down,putting his hoof to his head and rubbing it a moment before he said "You should have just kissed me,Muddie..."he said and sighed as he slowly got up,wiping his eyes,every time he threw up,his eyes watered,he didn't know why,they just did and he slowly started to walk back to the HQ "...should have just kissed me..."he repeated ever so quietly,it was almost inaudible.

Renegade blinked and looked at him "I...killed him?"he asked before starting to freak out "I-I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!!!"he says,his eyes starting to brim with tears before he sat down and stared at the criminal "H-He was gunna hurt that mare,I had to do something,All I wanted to do was knock him out! I didn't mean to kill him!"he says,his voice cracking as he starts crying in fear and anger of himself...what have you done Renegade?...Father told me not to use that...but...I...

"Dude come on lets go before we get in trouble" Flame said as he started to head off. He needed to ask Equinox what that was about if anyone knew Equinox would. "Equinox know alot about dark magic and other stuff...maybe he can help" Flame asked himself as he knew what Renegade might be going through

Ivy sighed, as she trotted through the building. She had meet Renegade, but honestly wasn't that interested. "If Tempest saw him flirting with me, he would rip him to shreds." She thought, laughing slightly.

Tempest walked outside, when he noticed Renegade and Flame. "I suggest that we leave." He said, as he put a hoof on the two and used his aura to teleport into Silver's office. "Now then, what in the name of Luna happened?" He asked, looking at the two.

Edited by Kyurem

Renegade was sitting in the middle of the floor as he heard a whisper in his mind 'He's dead~...all because of you...' the dark,scary voice whispered in his mind,Renegade almost started crying when the voice continues 'You are nothing like your father...he was so strong,so powerful...you are weak...and now,you take your anger out on other ponies?...how PATHETIC!' the voice said,the last part sounding like it was gritting it's evilly sharp fangs of hatred.

Flame looked at Tempest for a moment before going to Renegade. "Renegade...are you okay at all" He asked him as Equinox came in and narrowed his eyes. "Renegade...what did you do" Equinox asked as he sensed dread coming from him and Flame. "Did something bad happen"

Renegade closed his eyes,taking in a wavering breath "...I-I'm not ok...I'm a killer...I killed that stallion...I killed him slow...asphyxiated  him...he drowned on his own blood..."he says,his bright orange eyes filled in pure terror at his own actions...he knew he should have never taken that contract for power...he knew it was the worst decision he ever made...

Lightning was walking around a block or two away from HQ and saw two stallions fighting, he ran over "Hey break it up, break it up." he said as they knocked him down "Well that did not go as planned, time to put a stop to it." he said standing and then duplicating into four Lightnings, two went and grabbed one stallion and OLightning and C3Lightning grabbed the other "What the heck, get away from me you freak." said the stallion the original was holding "Not until you tell me why you to are fighting."he said ignoring the fact he was called a freak, he was used to insults like that, the other stallion looked over "I don't know why we're fighting ask him." he said "I was told you beat foals for no reason, that's why i was beating you." the first stallion said "What? I don't beat foals." the other stallion said, OLightning chuckled "Well this all seems like a misunderstanding." he said as all the the Lightnings let go and started to walk away, the second stallion walked up to him "Hey, thanks for your help." he said as C1Lightning turned around "No problem, it's what we do." he said turning back and walking away.

((OLightning is original Lightning and C1 to C12(lightning only like to duplicate 12 times)Lightning are the clones.))

Equinox sighed. "Put it behind you, the quicker you forget the past the better you will be, but never forget about the important stuff in your past" Equinox said as he went outside. "Listen Renegade you killed the stallion but you just need to forget about that if you dwell on it it may hold you back" Flame said

Renegade looks slightly disgusted "...I...I just killed a pony I didn't even know and your telling me to put it behind me?! What is wrong with YOU Flame?!"he asked,his eyes starting to blaze in anger for himself,he was not mad at Flame or Equinox,he was just stressed.

"I burned my old hometown before moving to Ponyville and I killed my sister...thats whats wrong with me...I put that all behind me so it wouldn't bother me...but since you think that doing that is bad I guess you like to see me pissed and down all the time" Flame said as he wings ignited. "I can show you how my sis died if you want me to" He said as he went back outside and flew upwards and landed in a cloud"

"The dark can be a deadly place...but the moonshines and it makes it safe" Equinox said seeing Flame fly up onto a cloud. 

Renegade stared up at Flame a moment before his mind started to become corrupt 'See,he is weak...DESTROY HIM!' a small,demonic voice whispered into his mind,he grit his teeth and he shook his head "I am not weak...neither is Flame...GO AWAY YOU DAMN DEMON!!!!"he yelled out,the voice silent for a moment before letting out a dark,creepily amused chuckle 'Hahaha...Oh Renegade...you never seize to please me...I will never leave...you are mine...forever...' the voice says in his mind,Renegade staring at Equinox,his mouth open slightly.