Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do on a typical Saturday?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

I go on the forums, listen to videos by Vinesauce or jacksepticeye, watch a MLP/Doctor Who episode (if it airs), and that's about it. ._. I used to do a little more than that, like go to church (when I was a Christian) and have family dinner and visit my aunt and maybe do some gaming... now, I just stick to my laptop for the whole day, practically.

It's the one day (aside from Sunday) where my mom and I have together. I work Saturday nights still, but we try to make the mornings fun with shopping and going out to eat.

Really feel like we should be spending more time with the puppies, though...

Oh, I take it easy. I stay in bed and relax with my laptop in my lap. I watch Youtube videos, play Pokemon, talk to people on Skype, and sometimes take naps.

Saturdays are my lazy days.

1. Breakfast

2. Do my homework/learn my lessons 

3.Check MLP forums, other MLP sites (like Equestria daily), and all the daily things I need to check on internet.

4.Play video games

5. Eat

6. Go shopping

7. Come home, check MLP forums and the others sites again.

8. Play video games

9. Watch the new MLP episode

10. Play video games, again xD

11. Eat

12. Watch TV

13. Go to bed 

It's what I do every saturday.

-wake up

-eat breakfast

-watch ponies

-go to the forums for a while

-do exercise

-watch some more ponies

-read a book

-write a few notes from the book

-take a shower

-go to sleep

XD yep pretty much my saturday routine

Saturdays are the only days I really get to work on things around the house or on the car.  When it's on, I'll catch the newest MLP episode, but outside of that it kind of varies. Either I'm out getting things at Lowe's or somewhere, or I'm out at the junkyard, or I'm looking up stuff on the computer, or I'm doing some kind of work-related project.  Of course, all of that activity is interspersed with just dicking around on a forum or playing War Thunder. 

I guess there is no typical Saturday for me, then.

I get up, do my morning biz, walk downstairs and have breakfast, watch mlp, play games, check my media sites, watch youtube, watch mlp on Netflix, have lunch, and do other things.

I would spend most of my Saturdays watching videos, playing video games and go out with a friend from time to time.

On some Saturday's if my job needs some people to come in from weekday for the weekend I go in. On days where I'm off I usually get up between 5:30 to 7 in the morning, play video games, watch funny videos or game playthroughs, talk to friends on Skype, watch the newest episode of mlp if it's on. Then I usually stay up till about 11 or 12 if not later if when trying to watch Toonami on Cartoon Network if possible. 

• 4 weeks later...

Since I live in a very small town with only a Walmart and Dollar Store for entertainment, and in Texas it's so hot I feel as if I'd melt if I step outside, I usually spend my time on the Internet (watching YouTube videos, stalking the forum), watch the new MLP episode, if I'm lucky spend time with my mom by driving an hour out of town to the nearest city, marathon Netflix shows (lately it's been The Office or my old favorite cartoon, Totally Spies!), eat, eat some more, then more Internet. As you can see, it's not very exciting.  :lol:

Damn I'm jealous of all of you :( A Sunday for me is basically getting woken up by my family fighting, then hearing them fight some more....then they get me into it....then there's just tension....all the while I'm just on my laptop bored as a brick since there's nothing to do.

1. I wake up
  2. I eat something for breakfast.
  3. I take a shower.
  4. I surf the Internet and browse YouTube until it's time to watch the new episode.
  5. I watch the new episode (I also DVR it so I can watch it later.)
  6. I eat lunch

After that, I'm usually either on my computer, watching TV, or playing XBOX.