Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do on a typical Saturday?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

Depending on whether I work or not I either get up, computer, shower then work all day or I get up, computer, then video games the rest of the day. My life is a tad simple. :lol:

I wake up around 10 and then proceed to take a shower. Once I've had some breakfast, I usually go skate around the town square or go play basketball near the park. Finally, if I'm not going to a party or something like that later at night, I usually just go home and do stuff my computer, game, watch movies, Facebook or whatever.  :P

If I'm not working then I spend my Saturdays the same as I spend my days off, just chilling on MLP forums, playing League, watching youtube videos, etc.

I wake up early and bike to work. When I'm done with my shift, I bike back. Afterwords I'll do what I do on most days, which would be get online to visit the forums, watch videos or listen to music on youtube/dailymotion, read on fimfic, or just go back to sleep.

If I don't have work on a saturday, then I'll get up early to watch the new episode. If there isn't one, then I'll just sleep in for half the day. 

1. Wake up at 10:00am.

2. Go back to sleep.

3. Wake up at 3:00pm.

4. Check YouTube, DeviantArt, Steam and this site for notifications.

5. Play videogames.

6. Eat dinner.

7. Play more videogames and occasionally browse this site.

8. Go back to sleep.

Watch Netflix and drink some wine, or of I'm home I'll play some call of duty. I would say that I'm a simple girl, but it's really cos I have no life.

My Saturday's are pretty much like any other day for me, with the exception of watching a new MLP episode if one is premiering. Beyond that I just play video games, listen to music, watch videos, eat, go walking, and that's about it.

1.) Wake up around 9:30-10:00am-ish

2.) A little something for breakfast, but sometimes it's forgotten

3.) Do some homework/study to pass time

4.) Watch new MLP once it's uploaded on YT

5.) Eat lunch (for us, it's like dinner, but earlier at like 3:00-4:00pm-ish)

6.) Visit a friend's house

7.) Return and use the iPod for stuffs until around 10:00pm

8.) Family is all here and we watch the recent movie that's mailed from Netflix in our home cinema

9.) It's bound to be two hours or more, so maybe eat a little snack after (or maybe during the film) and then sleep

T-th-th-tha-that's all, folks! :D

-wake up at 7-9am ish

-eat breakfast at 9am

-Surf the net,play TF2 with my friends,go to this forum

-Eat Lunch

-Do homework/Go out and excersize

-Play Summoar games

-eat dinner

-Play moar games/Read/do remaining homework

-Sleep,but first i strum some strings on my ukelele first(yes i do that almost every night)

Mostly work on Saturdays at my 2ed job on the weekends than hit the library to get more books!

(edited)
  • Wake up around 3-5pm (Depending on when I sleep)
  • Don't usally have breakfast
  • Play games/Browse internet/Watch MLP
  • Eat whatever I can find in the kitchen
  • Watch the new mlp episode or if there is no new episode watch a few random one's
  • Play games again
  • Go on youtube/Mlp fourms/Internet(Again)
  • Eat dinner (Normally take away on Saturdays!)
  • Watch a movie with friends
  • Watch mlp/Look at art/Mlp fourms/Social things
  • Eat some more food I can find in my kitchen (Don't normally cook around this time)
  • Play more games (Counter strike, Terreria, Single player games) Or do some more coding to my Gmod server :)
  • go to bed around 4am
  • Watch mlp in bed until around 5:30 - 6am
  • sleep 
  • Repeat

In a nutshell, I pretty much have the must unhealthy lifestyle possible :D

Also I am always talking to friends on Teamspeak.

Have a great Day/Night

FancyPant's AKA Mark

Edited by FancyPant's

I typically wake up before 11 AM, eat breakfast, watch the new episode of My Little Pony (if there is one) then hang out with my dog, play video games, relax, and maybe bike ride around the neighborhood.

• 10 months later...

I randomly wake up, then try to sleep again, than wake up, then try to sleep again...until its like 15:00.

Than i usually eat a Pizza and go on MlpForums or Youtube.

In the afternoon i eat two slice of toast, then i stay awake for way to long or go to sleep.

Sometimes i visit my father and then we just mostly watch Dc Comics Stuff together.

If there's an MLP episode that airs this particular saturday, then I force my self to wake up at 10:30 am with an alarm clock in my Ipod an if I go back to sleep there is another alarm clock set at 11 am and then I know that I have to wake up so I cannot miss the new episode. Then I browse the Interwebs until the ep airs, then I watch it live while posting my reactions in the episode thread and after the episode is over, I post my usual review of the episode, after that I altern between watching Youtube videos and looking at reactions about the episode in the thread/browsing Derpibooru for images related to the episode, then I eventually stop browsing the forums that much and I principally watch vids/browse the web for random stuff or do other stuff that I need to be done with while I listen to music.

When there isn't a new MLP ep., I basically cannot help myself to wake up at 2 to 4 pm in the afternoon (ik, I need to turn the tables soon or later about that) 'cos I'm a lazy ass person that loves the feeling of a blanket in the morning, then I do the stuff I normally do when there is not an MLP episode: Browse the forums and web, watch vids, play video games and do stuff with music as a background source so yeah...

Typically I have my oboe lesson of the week on that morning. Then my mom and I might go eat, then it's time to go to bed.

• 2 years later...

I like to sleep in till 8am on Saturday mornings. If I'm not traveling that weekend, it's hobbies, property maintenance, and a little time on the computer.

Depending on conditions, I'll stay up super late to image a planet or do some long exposure astrophotography.