Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Hairy Problem [Casting Call] - ~Closed-ish~

Starlight Lunamoon

Life in Ponyville, outside of the usual events like a parasprite invasion or a revenge-seeking, all powerful megalomaniac kicking out the librarian, tends to be laid back and typical. Which Applejack doesn't mind. However, after the CMC cause more problems due to influence from a newcomer in town, Applejack gathers the girls to fix what the CMC did.

But then a mysterious creature ends up attacking Applejack, and while she survives and seems fine, it isn't long before she starts acting strangely. It's up to the usual group of ponies to figure out what's going on before it's too late.

Hello everyone! I am making of an animation based on the Applejack fan fiction, "A Hairy Problem". I'm going to start with the first two or three chapters of the fan fic once everything is settled. Every episode will have 18 - 22 minutes in length.

EDIT: This is an audio series now.

Voice actors are still needed!

Mane Six

Applejack - LittleMissBloo

Twilight Sparkle - A.K. Yearling

Rarity - Pink Mist

Rainbow Dash - Neon Fire

Pinkie Pie - A.K. Yearling

Fluttershy - Pink Mist

Apple Family

Granny Smith - Pandora/Bloo

Big Mclntosh - StormwingThePony

Apple Bloom - Pandora/Bloo

Other

Nurse Redheart - Lyrafinish

Lyra Heartstrings - Lyrafinish

Bon Bon - Little Lizards

Sandalwood - Star Burst

Princess Celestia [open]

Princess Luna - Little Lizards

Sound Designer/Editor/Special FX

Christmas Doge

Musicians/Music

Flakers

Christmas Doge

img-2082478-1-92460.png

Edited by Star Burst

I can do sound design and editing, not so much animation. Also if there's any special effects that flash can't do I can do it in after effects. Also, I could do a little music or any background male voices you'd need.

I would try out for big mac might do a small recording later. I've been wanting to do voice acting since I'm not very good at art or animation.

same here, i can do a righteous Ork from Warhammer or a super mutant from Fallout 3

I can do sound design and editing, not so much animation. Also if there's any special effects that flash can't do I can do it in after effects. Also, I could do a little music or any background male voices you'd need.

Great! You're hired! XD

same here, i can do a righteous Ork from Warhammer or a super mutant from Fallout 3

Alrighty then!

I'll post one soon. I'll edit this post when It's done.

Alright then. Take all the time you need. ;)

Here you are, I'm not very experienced, but I tried my best.

That was amazing! You're in! :)

I would try out for big mac might do a small recording later. I've been wanting to do voice acting since I'm not very good at art or animation.

Okay. I'll wait. When will you guys tryout then?

Edited by Star Burst
  • Brohoof 2