Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Hairy Problem [Casting Call] - ~Closed-ish~

Starlight Lunamoon

https://soundcloud.com/jadalynn49/nurse-redheart I don't know any other lines by her so.. Ignore the pinkie btw, i just wanted to make the scene a little less awkward. If you have any requests for lines let me know

Alright! I'll add you to the list! :lol:

@, Oh, yay. Big parts. What all do I say, in a small idea?

I'm still working on it but for the first two chapters you with do the usual "Eeyup/Nnope" talk and some things from worrying about Applejack.

Alright! I'll add you to the list! 

Thank you! Can i actually also auditon for Lyra (its the only other one I can do). I can say her line from A Canterlot Wedding and sing a little bit of Anthropology. If you only want one person per role though, thats completly fine!

Edited by Lyrafinish

@,

I'll PM you the lines this weekend.

Thank you! Can i actually also auditon for Lyra (its the only other one I can do). I can say her line from A Canterlot Wedding and sing a little bit of Anthropology. If you only want one person per role though, thats completly fine!

You can audition for as many characters as you want! :)

I told my friend about this because she's an actor, she says she'll only do it if she can play Derpy.  :okiedokielokie:

I've got to see if Derpy has any lines then...

So here you go! Singing isn't really my thing but I thought i would give it a shot https://soundcloud.com/jadalynn49/lyra-audition

You got an amazing Lyra voice! Also, your singing is alright!

Since Granny Smith and Applebloom are just different ways of doing applejack.  I can also do those two if you can't find anyone else.

I can't find anyone else. That means you can do Apple Bloom and Granny Smith! (If you want to)

I'm so looking forward to working with all of you here!

:)