425 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh, it was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Title: Daring Don't
Air Date: December 7th, 2013
Synopsis: When the latest book in the Daring Do series is delayed, Rainbow Dash and her friends decide to offer their help to the book’s author so that she can finish it.

:umad: Look everypony, DHX invested in leak-proof packaging after last weeks' mishap.

Time for everyone's daring adventure storybook pony to return, hmm? More Dashie episodes are always a good thing B) And with books, no less.

post-4006-0-74384500-1386383554.jpg

img-2082613-1-tumblr_m56c95H04v1rpb34po1

• Brohoof 21

:umad: Look everypony, DHX invested in leak-proof packaging after last weeks' mishap.

img-2084037-1-1106514-cool_story_bro_sup

Capital job DHX, you did... exactly what you should've done last week.  Oops.  :derp:

img-2084037-2-mlfw219_7b1e28c066c36542d1

Time for everyone's daring adventure storybook pony to return, hmm? More Dashie episodes are always a good thing B) And with books, no less.

Quite excited for the return of Daring Do and the first-time appearance of her creator (though I somewhat doubt we'll get any imagined Daring Do sequences like in "Read It and Weep", or at the very most no more than one, given the time constraints and all).  Also, I expect (and very much hope for) some cute TwiDash interactions in this episode, which we don't get nearly enough of.  I love it when the resident egghead of the Mane 6 and the awesomest pegasus around get up to adorable shenanigans, and with one being a lover of all things books and the other being a lover of all things Daring Do, this episode is the perfect place to make the cuteness happen.  MAKE IT HAPPEN DHX!!!  :angry:

img-2084037-3-now_kiss.jpg

:blink: OK, maybe that's taking it too far... or is it?  B)

Yes, yes it is.  :mellow:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 5

Inb4 show aires! :D

I just have a bad feeling that they'll mess it up. It's an amazing concept to make a episode about, but so was mare do well imo. We all know how mare do well turned out.

IDK, just a gut feeling...

Also, this will be the Very first episode that I watch live, when it's supposed to aire, that I don't have anything spoiled about save the name and a few previews shown by hub yesterday. Sooooo...yea.

Can't wait!

Inb4 show aires! :D

I just have a bad feeling that they'll mess it up. It's an amazing concept to make a episode about, but so was mare do well imo. We all know how mare do well turned out.

IDK, just a gut feeling...

:huh: And... what exactly does "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" have to do with this episode?  I'm not trying to be sarcastic or mean or anything, I'm just legitimately confused as to why you have a bad feeling about this episode because of "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" (also, as an aside, I think that that episode's terribly underrated, even though it definitely has its problems, but I'll leave it at that).  It's not like other episodes haven't had amazing premises before and delivered just as much awesomeness as we expected; why that one particular comparison?

I guess all I'll say is that you shouldn't worry so much MLP Heatwave.  Just sit back, relax, and enjoy your first live, spoiler-free episode!  :muffins:

Edited by Batbrony

:huh: And... what exactly does "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" have to do with this episode?  I'm not trying to be sarcastic or mean or anything, I'm just legitimately confused as to why you have a bad feeling about this episode because of "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" (also, as an aside, I think that that episode's terribly underrated, even though it definitely has its problems, but I'll leave it at that).  It's not like other episodes haven't had amazing premises before and delivered just as much awesomeness as we expected; why that one particular comparison?

I guess all I'll say is that you shouldn't worry so much MLP Heatwave.  Just sit back, relax, and enjoy your first live, spoiler free episode!  :muffins:

This episode has nothing to do with mare do well. I was saying that I have a bad feeling that it's gonna flop. Mare do well was a great concept poorly executed IMO, and I was just using it as a comparison point to say that just because episodes have a good concept doesn't mean they'll be a good episode. I am fully aware of the hundred other episodes with good concepts that were well executed.

But that is really neither here nor there. I'm sure it'll be a good episode, it's just that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, you know? Still can't wait to watch it!

• Brohoof 2

I cant wait to see everyones take o n the episode  after it airs. especially  those  brony  anallzers like digibrony tommy oliver and th voice  of reason to name a few 

daring  doo was among quite a few  wish list so this might  be a solid episode

This episode has nothing to do with mare do well. I was saying that I have a bad feeling that it's gonna flop. Mare do well was a great concept poorly executed IMO, and I was just using it as a comparison point to say that just because episodes have a good concept doesn't mean they'll be a good episode. I am fully aware of the hundred other episodes with good concepts that were well executed.But that is really neither here nor there. I'm sure it'll be a good episode, it's just that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, you know? Still can't wait to watch it!

Hm, we'll see, I don't think it'll be a bad one though. ;)

(Also, I know you were probably exagerating, but there aren't hundreds of episodes, this is the 69th one actually. :derp:)

• Brohoof 1

(Also, I know you were probably exagerating, but there aren't hundreds of episodes, this is the 69th one actually. :derp:)

69th episode?  You don't say...  B)

f9e87d9628e6593f4c728b40de2586c9a3c941fb

Well now DHX is practically obligated to have some R34 goodness.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 2

Uh, how about no? I don't think so. :P

Party pooper.  ;)

Well, we've already got some Daring Do goodness in this episode.  Batbrony is most pleased indeed!  B)