Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the most disgusting vitamin/medicine you ever drank

Moonbacon

A crushed pill. So awful. I learned to swallow them after that :P . (Don’t do it “dry” or without water or you’ll get a sore throat).

Formula 44D is pretty bad. Even when you take the cherry flavor it doesn’t help. If anything it makes it worse.

On 2022-05-10 at 2:53 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Pepto-Bismol, the disgusting gum taste:mlp_gag: just to treat an upset stomach:unamused:  

I LOVE Pepto Bismol! I could drink that stuff just for the pleasure of it! It's the only medicine that tastes like candy. 

I know, I'm weird. :confused:

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

@Dreambiscuit

It looks like a medicine that Pinkie Pie made for all of her friends. :pinkie:

I will say that I think Echinacea has an awful flavour and even worse aftertaste.

I'd love for Pinkie to prescribe my meds, awesome!

Echinacea?! Whatever that is it sounds awful! Just tha name tastes bad!! :crackle:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh my gooood there was this "grape" flavored cough syrup I took as a kid and it was the most DISGUSTING concoction on this planet I cannot stress it enough. I would SOB when I had to take it. It'd take me up to an hour to actually take one dose and I'd gag every sip. I had to take a bite or drink of something else after every one as well

Genuinely the Worst Thing. Didn't even taste like grape

• Shocked 1

• 4 months later...

Definitely when I had to drink liquid activated charcoal in the hospital when I was a teen. Not only did it taste awful the purpose was to induce vomiting. That's exactly what it did to me for a while. Even after they sent me home. I thought I was gonna die from throwing up so much.

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...