Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Equestria

Jackson Ward

(edited)

This is the day Equestria falls

The story is that Celestia is assassinated and her son, Arthmither, must take reign.

Arthmither makes the land of Equestria fight for food , water, and shelter

the days go on with the ponies in Ponyville pray everyday that they will survive

Alicorns and Unicorns can't use magic because Arthmither does not allow it and if him, or his watchponies, see you you will be skinned then set on fire.

signups in session

signup list

------------

Kreinbahther

my roleplay character is http://mlpforums.com...__fromsearch__1

Edited by Jackson Ward

This is the day Equestria falls

more details once more signups

signups in session

signup list

------------

my roleplay character is http://mlpforums.com...__fromsearch__1

You should include more details about your RP before asking for sign-ups, or else people won't know what they're signing up for. I'd recommend putting the premise/concept in it, as "this is the day Equestria falls" is rather vague.

You should include more details about your RP before asking for sign-ups, or else people won't know what they're signing up for. I'd recommend putting the premise/concept in it, as "this is the day Equestria falls" is rather vague.

thanks, I made my changes

Sounds interesting enough... but, will you accept an alicorn OC?

(I can't exactly link to him right now b/c my comp glitches up in that part of the forums, but he does have weaknesses and stuff)

Sounds interesting enough... but, will you accept an alicorn OC?

(I can't exactly link to him right now b/c my comp glitches up in that part of the forums, but he does have weaknesses and stuff)

yah I can accept an Alicorn, but I will need to add a new detail that the Alicorn's magic has been stopped and Alicorns can't use magic to help them survive.

only one person :(