Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie

Lunatic Cake

Surpriiiiiiise!

Hi I'm Pinkie Pie and I'm here to answer you all the questions that have been bothering you so far! We're gonna have so much fun!

Pssst. I got a feeling like somepony's here, show yourself!

Edited by ~Sadistic Lunatic~

Lets make out

But it's cold outside, oh I know! We could build a snow pony! And afterwards we got to Sugarcube Corner and have a party, I have to invite all my friends! *gasp* Oh no, I have to hurry so we can do all these fun things today!

How many cupcakes can you eat in 30 seconds?

I don't know, I never had enough cupcakes to try that out. Oh I know! I will build a Cupcake Factory and produce as many Cupcakes as I can and then eat them all as fast as I could! That way I might even find out how many I can eat in 30 seconds! You are a genius! But...it will make my tummy hurt I think....

Why were you rock farming?

I was rock farming to help my family. It was probably the sadest chapter in my life so far... Oh and I hope I won't be sad anymore because I have the bestest of friends right now!

How old will you be on your next birthday?

Never ask a mare about her age, you silly filly!

If you were turned into a cake, would you eat yourself?

It depends I guess?  If it was a reeeeeally delicious cake, I would! People tell me my tail tastes like cotton candy, so I suppose I would taste like that if I were a cake!

I was rock farming to help my family. It was probably the sadest chapter in my life so far... Oh and I hope I won't be sad anymore because I have the bestest of friends right now!

Never ask a mare about her age, you silly filly!

It depends I guess?  If it was a reeeeeally delicious cake, I would! People tell me my tail tastes like cotton candy, so I suppose I would taste like that if I were a cake!

I just wanted to know for your birthday cake :D

Ohhhhhh, I'm so sorry! But I suppose it's too late for that. A Birthday Cake is of huge importance! It takes month to do the preparations, you won't make it in time! :(

Well, okay... Anyway, what do you want for Hearths Warming?

Can I taste your tail?