Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post a pic of your desk

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

I just noticed how mess my desk :P oh you can see my ancient, IBM Thinkpad, Windows XP, 1.6 GHz CPU, 512 Mb RAM, Ethernet only, sh*tty laptop XD

Oh you can see my RD figurine and my Nexus 7 tablet. My drawing binder. Man it's messy

post-14566-0-98955500-1386433992_thumb.jpg

What does yours look like.....

• Brohoof 3

mine is pretty messy i guess, tough it's really small too XD

in the upper left corner you can see a bit of the ticket i bought to the FREAQSHOW music festival on 31st of december. (fun fact: ProjectRKA is going there too)

and on the right side you can see "het blik van escher" this is a piece of art created by the mathematician and artist M.C Escher himself. i inherited it from my granddad.

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 3

Here's mine! I'm a little OCD so I hate cluttered desks xP 

I keep a lot of open space on mine because I also do a lot of homework here so it doesn't take long for me to run out of room. I didn't have enough plug-ins between the 5.1 sound system, the dual monitors, and my router and modem along with my desktop system to put my printer at my desk so it sits in my living room. 

post-6322-0-27486600-1386444535_thumb.jpg

Sorry it's kinda blurry. My room is tiny so it's hard to sit on my bed and get a steady shot...

Hope y'all don't mind the Crown Royal as my second monitor background. But I mean, I love me some Canadian whisky :)

I just noticed how mess my desk :P oh you can see my ancient, IBM Thinkpad, Windows XP, 1.6 GHz CPU, 512 Mb RAM, Ethernet only, sh*tty laptop XD

Sounds like it's time for an upgrade! But I'm impressed that this laptop has lived that long. I have a laptop that's only 3 years old and it's a hunk of junk. And that thing came with Windows 7 and a 2.8 GHz processor and 4 GB of RAM! So I'm pretty impressed that you have a working laptop this old! 

Edited by ~Sadistic Luna~
  • Brohoof 1

This is what my desk looks like atm.

2013_12_07_15_58_53_ProShot.png

Random Pentium 4 among the everything else, just for good measure.

oh you can see my ancient, IBM Thinkpad, Windows XP, 1.6 GHz CPU, 512 Mb RAM, Ethernet only, sh*tty laptop XD

Sweet rig, can it run Crysis?

Edited by ~Glorious Daring~
  • Brohoof 1

@, That desktop looks old school xD Windows 98? 

Yep, it's oldschool all right! Built in August 2001. And yes, it runs Windows 98 on a 1.6GHz Pentium 4.

It's so old it has Rambus RAM.

Yep, it's oldschool all right! Built in August 2001. And yes, it runs Windows 98 on a 1.6GHz Pentium 4.

It's so old it has Rambus RAM.

I remember the first time I got my feet wet with computers, it was an old Windows 95 machine. And when I got to play with Win 98, it was about the most amazing thing ever at the time. Back in the day when having 128 MB on your flash drive showed status and there were 3.5 inch floppies. It was actually a requirement for my computer class to have a floppy disk with your name on it so you could turn in all your assignments you did in Word 2003. Paperclip guy, you are not missed xD

But Rambus? That's pretty old school :lol:

I remember the first time I got my feet wet with computers, it was an old Windows 95 machine. And when I got to play with Win 98, it was about the most amazing thing ever at the time. Back in the day when having 128 MB on your flash drive showed status and there were 3.5 inch floppies. It was actually a requirement for my computer class to have a floppy disk with your name on it so you could turn in all your assignments you did in Word 2003. Paperclip guy, you are not missed xD

But Rambus? That's pretty old school :lol:

Yep, it has 512MB of Rambus RAM, right down to the heatsinks and terminators in the two unoccupied slots. I looked at the original shipping configuration of the machine and it originally shipped with 256MB RAM, so it was upgraded somewhere along the line.

img-2101920-1-1475914_595951100452453_61

There ya go. Where I'm at 24/7 when I'm at home :D

I'm gonna change this up, and describe what you see :D

On top: My alarm clock which never wakes me up, My EQG Rarity doll,  my wi-fi thingy-ma-jig, and every pointless blindbag figure I've ever landed.

By the monitor: Le printer, which hasn't been used in a while, my Fluttershy toy, the mane 6 blindbag figures, and 3 Rarity toys with comb for their manes.

Yes, I do plan on purchasing much more Rarity toys.

Oh, and the other ponies, too.

The actual desk: A picture of me and my dad, some Mio and a Vitamin Water behind that, a birthday card, a dollar bill, my wallet, more Mio, my glasses which I only wear in class, the rest of the time the rest on top of my head, not 1, but 2 pieces of gum, my Rarity plushie, Rarity trading card, 2 cans of dip, and I took the spit bottle down for this picture, because those things look kinda gross :D

Edited by ~Sadistic ghostfk39~

It's usually a lot messier, but hereis:

cPk1gSy.jpg

Here you can plainly see my crappy laptop  with the awesome Nightmare Moon background. To the right are my sketchbook and pencil, along with my pencils of assorted colors, my alarm clock, my laptop charger, and my dirty dishes. To the left is my ancient printer, the entirety of my pony collection, and several other assorted items. Above my desk are the stark white walls and ceiling of my bedroom, which close in on me little by little, stifling my creativity (My room used to be blue, and it had stars on the ceiling. I miss those stars...). Oh, and there's also some shoes under my desk for some reason.

So there you have it. That is my desk.

• Brohoof 2

It's usually a lot messier, but hereis:

cPk1gSy.jpg

Here you can plainly see my crappy laptop  with the awesome Nightmare Moon background. To the right are my sketchbook and pencil, along with my pencils of assorted colors, my alarm clock, my laptop charger, and my dirty dishes. To the left is my ancient printer, the entirety of my pony collection, and several other assorted items. Above my desk are the stark white walls and ceiling of my bedroom, which close in on me little by little, stifling my creativity (My room used to be blue, and it had stars on the ceiling. I miss those stars...). Oh, and there's also some shoes under my desk for some reason.

So there you have it. That is my desk.

I think I've seen 90% of that merch before :D 

:lol:

• Brohoof 2

Nope, you've seen all 120% of it. :lol:

Hey, the only one I didn't help you get/wasn't there when you got was that Pinkie Ornament :P I don't think I've seen that before :D

It's good having money, though.

I feel like I donate to charity everytime I help you get merch.

Except that one time at Toys R Us :blink:

That will never be spoken of again.

Oh, hey dude, you see my desk? :D

Hey, the only one I didn't help you get/wasn't there when you got was that Pinkie Ornament :P I don't think I've seen that before :D

It's good having money, though.

I feel like I donate to charity everytime I help you get merch.

Except that one time at Toys R Us :blink:

That will never be spoken of again.

Oh, hey dude, you see my desk? :D

I showed it to you that one time, remember? :P

HEY DUDE REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME AT TOYS R US???

How could I not? It was right above mine :P

//totally not brimming with jealousy right now.

Edited by Afterwards

I showed it to you that one time, remember? :P

HEY DUDE REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME AT TOYS R US???

How could I not? It was right above mine :P

//totally not brimming with jealousy right now.

Le no :blink:

Best. Field Trip. Ever.

Even though I got this close to getting slammed for the way me and the rest of my friends acted :blink:

Hey, hey, chill...don't be brimming with jealousy.

Be brimming with Fabulosity.

Much like my desk right now :D 

Le no :blink:

Best. Field Trip. Ever.

Even though I got this close to getting slammed for the way me and the rest of my friends acted :blink:

Hey, hey, chill...don't be brimming with jealousy.

Be brimming with Fabulosity.

Much like my desk right now :D

K.

*brims with fabulosity*