Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

The obligatory introduction post

FlutterDash4072

Alright, time to get this out of the way. I'm FlutterDash4072. I became a brony sometime between season 1 and 2, but I recently decided to join a forum. This one looks nice, and active, so I figured I'd give it a shot. ;)  I'm looking forward to making friends and discussing ponies with all of you! :D

Also, I gotta say I love the emoticons you guys have here. I'm going to use these entirely too much. :P

• Brohoof 2

img-2085054-1-UJvKezR.gif

A big brotherly welcome to the forums FlutterDash4072!

Well you definitely couldn't of picked a more active pony forum with nicer members than this one that's for sure. :squee:(Unless I've been living a rock)

Haha, I probably tend to use the emoticons a bit too much in my posts too. :blush: But they're just so awesome! :yay:

Anyways, I'm sure you'll make a ton of awesome friends here! Hope you see you around. :)

• Brohoof 2

Another FlutterDash fan?  Why am I not surprised?  :comeatus:

Anyway, welcome to the forum.  :)  I became a fan early in Season 2 myself.  It's a bit unfortunate you didn't find this forum sooner but its never too late to participate.  Feel free to explore and have fun!  :D

Alright, time to get this out of the way. I'm FlutterDash4072. I became a brony sometime between season 1 and 2, but I recently decided to join a forum. This one looks nice, and active, so I figured I'd give it a shot. ;)  I'm looking forward to making friends and discussing ponies with all of you! :D

Also, I gotta say I love the emoticons you guys have here. I'm going to use these entirely too much. :P

Hi there, buddy, enjoy Your stay on forums! If You need any help or just a friend feel free to add and message me :D I am open to conversations :)

Welcome-to-the-Herd.gif

We got Games, Art, RolePlays, OC creating, Show Discussions, and stuff that is BEYOND EQUESTRIA!...mainly it's just people like us who like making friends on a website that anyone can get to. Enjoy your stay bro! /)