Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You can give this a name in the comment section.

Hastur

The Shortest Chapter I've Written (For lack of better name)

Hello, do not ask me for a name, because I no longer know my own.  I wake up in a meadow filled with tall dry grass and some wheat. When I wake up I notice my back is leaning on a tree.  I turn my neck around to see a tree with a white trunk and yellow leaves.  I can remember a few things, such as the fact that I am a boy, and that I'm somewhere in my mid-teens.  I look down to see instead of my own body I'm in the body of a mutant cartoon-type pony. My new body is strange, with small wings and red coat and feathers, my mane seems to be red and black, but I can't tell for sure because it's barely hanging in front of my eyes. I take a look around before getting up and see a small town not too far away to my right hand (or is it hoof?) side and decide to walk toward it. When I a stand I feel more balanced.  But when I begin to walk I fall on my wing wrong and break it, causing me to jump and scream in pain; then when I land, I fall forward and hit my head on a rock, knocking me into unconsciousness.  

When I awaken my vision is blurry and I hear a constant beeping I look around and see that in in a hospital of some kind.  That is when I remember what events occurred before my... incident.  I start panicking when I look down to see two red stumps that now replaced my hands, I look over my back to see two small wings, the right one is wrapped in a bandage and fiberglass cast.  I look over to the handheld mirror that someone must've left on the table next to my hospital bed. I pick it up and look into it, my eyes are a light shade of purple. I start panicking at my realisation of this dream still being a dream, but as soon as I panic, my eyes change to a light green color. I panic more and scream again as I throw the mirror at the floor causing it to shatter.  Whoever was outside must've heard the noise, because as soon as the mirror breaks the door swings open and another pony rushes through the door, "Are you alright!?" She exclaims I assume it's a woman because of the voice, "I heard you scream and what sounding like gla-" she stopped when she saw the broken mirror on the floor, "What happened?" She asks me while still looking at the broken glass.

I didn't know how to respond, she didn't seem mad or anything like that, I was just nervous as how to respond. When I got an actual look at her she had a white coat and pink mane and tail, she had a tattoo on her butt of a medical red cross, and lastly she had a born on the top of her head.  I just sat there like an idiot for what seemed like hours.  Then I decided to answer, "I saw myself in the mirror, and I guess that I looked to good for it to handle." I reply in my care free voice, though something seemed off about my voice, it seemed squeaky, almost like I was younger, but I just put it off because I could fix my voice later.  But now I was a pegasus, she was a unicorn, and we were talking to each other.

"Hehehe, real funny." She says sarcastically.  "I will just go get the janitor." She says with a concerned voice as she takes off through the door to get a janitor.  She returns later with a checklist and the janitor, when I saw the checklist I knew it could only mean one thing... a test, with questions and I want prepared.  "Okay, can you please tell me your name?" She asks in a strangely playful voice.

"Umm..." I didn't know how to respond to this. "What's your name?" I ask her, surely names had to be different here, and as long as I try to not be supisous, then it could work.

(Yay, my very first fanfic! You guys also get to choose the "random" name he chooses)