Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Nightmare Moon Returns but a Worst Nightmare begins

Fireblaze

Nightmare Moon Returns but a Worst Nightmare begins.

This take place between Season 4 and the comics. After they Free Rarity form The nightmares, nightmares are not happy that they lost her but they came back for revving on Luna and the Main Six. As they capture Luna, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Pinky Pie and Futtershy as it turn them Nightmares. Now it became worst they capture Celestia and turn her into a Nightmare too. It was me, Spike and most of the Ponyville trying get there friends and sisters back. But it went worst as they capture Spike, CMC and Big Mac. AS they became nightmares too. Now I am with most of the Fighters to deter man get the Main Six, Luna, Celestia, Spike, CMC and Big Mac back from the nightmares. Be capture and turn into a Nightmare or die trying.

I be using Fireblaze in this one as he leading the Resiscents in Manhattan.

Here the Nightmares you can control.

Nightmare Moon (Luna)-Kyurem

Solar Storm (Nightmare Celestia)

Lunar Eclipse (Nightmare Twilight)

Nightmare Fluttershy-EpicHarmony

Nightmare Pinkie Pie

Nightmare Applejack

Nightmare Rarity

Nightmare Spectrum (Nightmare Dash and Fireblaze lover)-Fireblaze

The Nightmares have Canterlot and haft of Equestria even The sky’s too. So you have to find a way bring them back if they can find the elements of Harmorey since the Nightmares hid them.

So I need your charter links to join in and have fun.

I will post the RP once I get 5 or Six Role Players.

Edited by Fireblaze

I'd like to join with steel link in sig and parts of his backstory are able to be taken out and changed just pm me to talk about it

This looks really good

iv never read the comics is that a problem

Okami and Dash everything is A Ok so you two in

why call solar flare solar storm it sounds cooler

Himmm Not a bad Ideal I will change that

So is there anything from the comics I need to know

Count Tempest and Ivy in. Could I also do Noghtmare Moon?

Dash I will send you a link to the comic on the net. And Kyurem sure you can do Nightmare moon

Hope you don't mind, but seeing as my Mother is Nightmare Moon I could be a surprise twist on the whole RP. Long story short, Discord and Nightmare have a son=me, Night Wolfe.

hope you think about it. It could add a nice twist on the story/RP

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you don't mind, but seeing as my Mother is Nightmare Moon I could be a surprise twist on the whole RP. Long story short, Discord and Nightmare have a son=me, Night Wolfe.

hope you think about it. It could add a nice twist on the story/RP

now @@Fireblaze, can my oc moonlight be in here  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonlight-r5175

@@Wolf Smith

eew i dont like that.

Moonlight you in and well I can work with that