Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

A Drawing.

RED20

It's not bad at all: It's just not show-accurate (well, maybe it resembles the chibi ponies from the show a bit). But this doesn't have to be bad. It's pretty well-drawn and it has its own unique style. I like it.
Are you going to color it too at your next class? :)

Oh lol, this was kind of a joke. I just like drawing faces like that, it's hilarious.

I also drew this

Love that style. Great work!

It's the kind of expression you give when you experience one of those "oh, please bury me in the ground" moments. Like this one time in HS when this girl took a shot in a talent show and tried singing amazing grace. She was horrifically discordant and my eyes bugged out as I covered my mouth and nearly ROFL'ed. Man I felt terrible about myself but I was on a different floor when it happened so only my friends noticed. Everyone else made dashie's expression. I should have too :P

(edited)

Love that style. Great work!

It's the kind of expression you give when you experience one of those "oh, please bury me in the ground" moments. Like this one time in HS when this girl took a shot in a talent show and tried singing amazing grace. She was horrifically discordant and my eyes bugged out as I covered my mouth and nearly ROFL'ed. Man I felt terrible about myself but I was on a different floor when it happened so only my friends noticed. Everyone else made dashie's expression. I should have too :P

Thanks!

That's the face I made during this weeks episode, e-heh.

EDIT:

It's also my face when reading... this. https://docs.google.com/document/d/17pZpgV6GnqEV1fxy_LFPcRtrYNdbrpPPSjrtPTleBfY/edit

Edited by RBD120

Thats a very adorable scribble lol, I liked seeing both more serious colored works and silly scribbles, you should post more. :)

maybe I should start a thread? IDK I literally have no time to draw, I drew my finished one when I was sick. I'll try though.

• Brohoof 1