Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP. Freindship is Magic songs VS. Phineas and Ferb songs

Pat.Rio.T.

Pinkie Pie's Laughter song VS. "One Good Scare Ought to do you Some Good"  

11 users have voted

1. 1. Which song is better?(please read the first post before voting)

• Pinkie Pie's Laughter song
    • "One Good Scare Ought to do you Some Good"

Hello! I am Patterson Rio Tacitus. 

As the title suggests, I will be putting two similar songs from each series up against each other, and by vote, you will choose which song is better.

Why Phineas and Ferb songs? I chose this series to pit against FiM. because I feel that their songs are quite similar. Not in style necessarily, more because both series create many original songs for the episodes that are usually exceptionally good quality, for an animated series. (I do not wish this to become a debate topic here. Please just vote, and maybe leave a comment explaining why you chose the song)

Now I know that most everybody here will probably be partial to MLP, which is why I ask that you listen to both songs, and then try to judge them based on which song is truly better, not necessarily which one you like better. However, if I find that MLP is winning way too much, then I will discontinue these polls. (Don't get me wrong, it just wouldn't be much of a contest if one side always wins because everybody is too partial)

I will be posting a new two songs approximately every two weeks, and I will announce the winners, on this blog, about five weeks after I post the poll.

And now, without further ado, may I present the contestants for this weeks poll!

(In this case I had trouble finding a song that was very similar, so I went with sorta the opposite)

For our first contestant, the cheerful, Pinkie Pie's Laughter song!

And the hiccup ridding song, One Good Scare Ought to do ya Some Good

Vote Now!

Previous poll                                                                                                                                              Next poll

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

I think that the Face Your Fears Laughter song is pretty catchy, and One Little Scare Outta Do Ya Some Good was catchy too. But, I remember the laughter song more than the other one.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...