Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most important thing in life?

Sig Hoovestrong

Emotions are a very good thing to have :P all of them are very important in most peoples lives, though I may just be thinking a bit weird here but I don't think being happy could cause suffering :) then again I could just be thinking a bit to naively in this

If you never have been sad, you will never know that you are happy.  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I think you would know what happiness was if you felt it though  :muffins:

Do a man born blind miss sight? He want something he never had, but a person cannot miss something he have never had before.

I think we are overthinking it...  :blink:

Edited by CrayZ
  • Brohoof 1

Do a blind man miss sight? He want something he never had, but a person cannot miss something he have never had before.

I think we are overthinking it...  :blink:

Well if the man wasn't born blind he could miss sight :P but I agree we probably are greatly over thinking this :P

• Brohoof 1

You've totally confused me, crayz the philosopher xD 

It is my job.... xD

I have higher wisdom than intelligence...  :derp:

*Rolls dice*

(People playing DnD would get this)

Edited by CrayZ

The most important thing in life...

My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic!  :derp:

Seriously now... Personal satisfaction. Desires will vary from people to people. Accomplishing you own goals will make a life worth living, wherever it's having lots of friends, finding someone you love and loves you back or even professional fulfillment. Others probably think that being alive and experiencing different stuff is enough.

To me, it is feeling happiness and that is about it. In the end, nothing truly matters so I see that it is best to enjoy your life in the way you want. Granted I am not really enjoying life at this point because I really don't like myself anymore but my point still stands. I still hold that view even if I cannot accomplish it myself.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

Nah, its none of those things; The most important thing is to be happy. ;)

There are other important things though obviously; you need money to have food, shelter, and clothing. You need a friend/family/significant other, someone, to help you when you're down and to be happy. Other than those basic things it really just varies from person to person. Everyone wants to be happy, but some people might think that family, or finding someone to spend the rest of your life with is more important. For me? I just want to be happy, become a better person, and to fufill my goals and dreams in life. :)

• Brohoof 1

The most important thing in anyone's life is just living it as much as possible and as best as possible.

Sure, love, friendship, and family matters too, but it's mostly up to you on how you handle those situations to fit how you want you life to  be.

Most important thing in my life........let's see...I guess, because I'm Catholic, the most important thing for me is to know, love, and serve God and do what he expects me to do. Mainly to follow the ten commandments and to create happiness in the world. But that's just me.

The most important thing to me in these times is to finish up with college and move out asap in 2 years time. 

But the most important thing to me in general is knowing to learn from your mistakes and never to repeat them or striving not to.

The most important thing in life for me,is doing my best to further my brain power. Friends and family are also important,but I feel like I must do anything in my power to make my self more intelligent.The more problems I over come,the happier I am. 

• 4 weeks later...

Well bud what means the most to me are my family and my friends they mean more to me thing anything in the world do I well help them i'll keep them safe because if anything happens to them i would go super pony on that person ass and get back at them or i would just do the smart thing and call the cops to bust there buts

Edited by DragonKing235

Personal enjoyment. No matter your answer, it boils down to personal enjoyment.

Big into family? Money? Friends? All just means of personal enjoyment. So do whatever you want until you're dead.