Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most important thing in life?

Sig Hoovestrong

• 4 months later...
(edited)

With wisdom, come answers, with answers comes purpose and with purpose comes meaning and this meaning comes from purpose. I believe a sense of purpose, is the most important something I have learned is our purpose can come from many things our responsibilities to our loved ones our family. The desire to want them to do good, love and feeling loved, desired, gives us a purpose.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

On 12/19/2018 at 8:55 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Fun, happiness, family and friends is the key to life, I've always believed. :mlp_grin:

Still this, but also add trucks, beer, fishing, and music to the list. Then you got life pretty much figured out. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the first is family, because every parents who care for and raised their children, they will always love their children and accept in any situations no matter what, then to find the true love (if that's possible, if not then it is pretty difficult to be alone all the life), then to get your job you dreamed about and if you got married and have your children for example, to spend some more time with them. (hope i wrote correctly). 

• 3 months later...