Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the internet didn't exist, what would you be doing right now?

jackleapp81

I would have probably found the energy and motivation to leave this world. But the internet serves as a lifeline. Being able to chat to other people helped me a lot. But now its kind of wearing thin. My life has been bad ever since I could remember. I've always been quite sad. I just feigned ignorance on my true feelings for a long time.

Be in the libary trying to do my homework without wikipedia. Or i would be freaking out because i wouldn't know what homework i had. And i would be a lot better in drawing and actiually building stuff insteas of building on the computer

I thought about it and things might be a little different from how I originally posted a couple of years ago.

One thing is that without the internet I might have chosen to take care of myself when it was crucial, because I wouldn't have had the internet to run away to. So there's that. I could have just as easily had done the same thing if I thought it would have prevented me from playing my music, though. Which I did. So that's up in the air... I think I would have cracked sooner, though.

Contrary to my last post, I'm fairly certain I would still play the bassoon. It seems a little reliant on the internet (I met someone on another forum who played it, and she informed me on it), but I mostly discovered the instrument from someone in band with me and her sister. So I think that would have still happened for sure.

So, I might be an accomplished individual, as opposed to this black hole of an existence I'm living right now. lol. I want to see this universe!

Are we talking ceasing to exist, or never existing?

Because if it ceased to exist, I'd probably lose my friggin' mind with boredom.

If it never existed... Lots of books, lots of videogames, fewer friends, and probably zero fandoms. <_<

• Brohoof 1

If the internet didn't exist, right now i would be entertaining myself by staring at walls and trying to find patterns. I suppose i could just spend life on games like i used to. if i didn't have internet at this very moment in time from it miraculously disappearing, then i would probably be very very sad to say the least 

I would probably have better eye sight because I spend too much time on the computer downloading games and movies from the internet.

I read somewhere poor eyesight is actually from a lack of sunlight growing up, not from being too close to something youa re viewing.

I would maybe draw a little...but i guess most of the time i would have too read Newspapers for job and write applications everywhere and would have to go to the post office a lot.

And i probably would have been more depressed than i am now, because i would have even less to do...i would probably stay in bed most of the time...wouldnt be so great.

I spent most of my life without video games, T.V, and the internet so it wouldn't be new to me. Only about 6 1/2 years ago I got a fully functioning computer, haha. I'd probably go back to spending time outside and reading/drawing. Unfortunately, living Arizona now does not have it's outdoor perks.

• 3 years later...

No idea, honestly. Being able to talk to people outside of a very closed-off church community and get other people's opinions on matters really changed me as a person. I don't think I'd be the same person if the internet never existed, and I don't know where I'd be without it.

So, uh... thanks?